+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of HOPE *50th Draw*(Score Prediction)

Swill

Feb 17, 2015
kryt0n said:
Wait 24 hours.
Thanks buddy. i will wait for 24 hours.

Irony is that i have a PNP PR application submitted on October 14, 2016 and havent gotten AOR yet. I am thinking to cancel once i get the invitation. I am not sure i will get refund for that application or not.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If my wes would have come through then I would have received the ita today

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BYE BYE ! *50TH THREAD* (BEEN LUCKY FOR ME AND EVERYBODY ABOVE 475 ) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Agent_Dave

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
BYE BYE ! *50TH THREAD* (BEEN LUCKY FOR ME AND EVERYBODY ABOVE 475 ) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Congrats and bye :) So you are not going to be in on the 51st thread, i guess

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
prasenjit1986 said:
Guys! Pardon me for being overdramatic, but.... made it@479! (punches fist in the air) 8)
*Air five!!!*

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
veeraB said:
Hello Guys..

This is my first time posting on this forum and the only reason I'm doing it because I'm extremely thankful to everyone who has been creating/posting these threads. I have been waiting for an invitation for almost 1.5 years and I got it today :)
During this time, I felt really nice to read posts from everyone and felt like I'm not alone. It was so encouraging and informational too. The first thing I did every Wednesday was to google this conversation and read everybody's blogs. I pray to God and everyone gets their invitation soon and eventually PR..
I'm not very good at expressing my feelings in words but there are tears in my eyes right now. May God bless you all

:) :-*
well said, congratulations veerab

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello Guys..

This is my first time posting on this forum and the only reason I'm doing it because I'm extremely thankful to everyone who has been creating/posting these threads. I have been waiting for an invitation for almost 1.5 years and I got it today Smiley
During this time, it felt really nice to read posts from everyone and felt like I'm not alone. It was so encouraging and informational too. The first thing I did every Wednesday was to google this conversation and read everybody's blogs. I pray to God that everyone gets their invitation soon and eventually PR..
I'm not very good at expressing my feelings in words but there are tears in my eyes right now. May God bless you all
Smiley Kiss

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agent_Dave said:
Congrats and bye :) So you are not going to be in on the 51st thread, i guess
no i will still participate in predictions and pretty much everything on here . just thought i should say goodbye to this blessed thread before it gets lost in this world of threads. . ;D :-* :-*

Agent_Dave

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
no i will still participate in predictions and pretty much everything on here . just thought i should say goodbye to this blessed thread before it gets lost in this world of threads. . ;D :-* :-*
I see :)

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Congrats!

ahmedhere

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Alexios07 said:
lol 380-390? is it a new lawyer's scheme to attract more clueless customers? with that low of a cut off score, half the population of the Asia continent will be here next year.
I heard that many times as well...not just agents...I think scores will definitely drop to 400-410...that's the goal, but when? not sure...and I don't have reference for this information :) just something I heard many times from many resources..

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi all... I have received my ITA in last draw... my father has transferred funds to my current bank account last month. Do I need to attach a affidavit or certificate from him. I do have some saving certificates as well, will they be useful. Please help me on this.

Thanks