Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
mukulabd said:
It doesn't hold true for me, but didn't know this:

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:
-be tested again,
-apply before your test results expire, or
-decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.

Is it true for age as well..like if you get older, falling behind the cut off, in that post ITA period, you have to decline the invitation?
I believe that as long as you got the ITA, even the ielts result expires before you submit application, the ITA is still valid.

For every draw, the minister instruction says some thing like "Foreign nationals who, on November 16, 2016 at 13:12:45 UTC, have been assigned a total of 470 points or more", I think it means as long as you have enough points at that time point, you are good to apply for PR through EE.

davegtx5

Oct 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It basically says the language test result you use for your profile must be valid when you receive ITA(2 years validity from the date you receive result). You can provide any valid test result number in your profile as long as it's still under 2 years. There is no rule or restriction that you have to use latest result.
[/quote]

thanks alot

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caesarpy said:
I believe that as long as you got the ITA, even the ielts result expires before you submit application, the ITA is still valid.

For every draw, the minister instruction says some thing like "Foreign nationals who, on November 16, 2016 at 13:12:45 UTC, have been assigned a total of 470 points or more", I think it means as long as you have enough points at that time point, you are good to apply for PR through EE.
In that case the instructions are misleading. I got that from the CIC website.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
mukulabd said:
Someone had just posted it:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp
OK... Seems like we have to keep the IELTS results valid at the time we submit applications... But I'm not sure if it is the same for age...

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hoping for 440 soon. How soon do you think?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Any thoughts?
If I order Express rating for CELPIP test the result will be available online in 3 business days. Considering that some more info other than the scores should be entered on Language result section of the EE profile, will we have to wait 4 more days to receive the hard copy through mail? or those information will be available online along with the scores?

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
It doesn't hold true for me, but didn't know this:

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:
-be tested again,
-apply before your test results expire, or
-decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.

Is it true for age as well..like if you get older, falling behind the cut off, in that post ITA period, you have to decline the invitation?
Your CRS score submitted to CIC are compared against the time you receive ITA. If you get ITA today and lose 5 points tomorrow that doesn't change a thing. ( for example there will be so many applicants losing LMIA points in system and fall way behind cut off but they all got ITA today and their application will not be effected. )

Other information are compared aginst the time you submit individual docs like IELTS expiry and any other documents like PCC or Medical.

As long as Docs. are valid till the day you submit them, you are good to go.

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
I'm at 444 (Bachelor+CLB10+1 yr CWE) and will be 474 after Nov 19 with the new changes. Any chance of getting an ITA before year-end you think? :(

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gatiott said:
I'm at 444 (Bachelor+CLB10+1 yr CWE) and will be 474 after Nov 19 with the new changes. Any chance of getting an ITA before year-end you think? :(
That's tricky. I am in the same boat at 478, I wish I can predict that.