VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
nidakh said:
Oh I was wrong....There is one thing in my life that is constantly increasing.....I have grown from being a MEMBER to a FULL MEMBER to a STAR MEMBER and I can already see the day when I will be a HERO no VIP member in this forum. :p :p :p :p :p :p
I've got your cape ready :D

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
nidakh said:
Oh I was wrong....There is one thing in my life that is constantly increasing.....I have grown from being a MEMBER to a FULL MEMBER to a STAR MEMBER and I can already see the day when I will be a HERO no VIP member in this forum. :p :p :p :p :p :p
lol, did you eat a lot of candy yesterday? a bit hyper I think.

Are you inland or outland applicant?

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
lol, did you eat a lot of candy yesterday? a bit hyper I think.

Are you inland or outland applicant?
I am Inland sitting in my condo apartment for past 6 months with my toddler while my husband has been going to work from the day we landed here. The irony is he works in Canada on big projects but I have the Master's degree, IELTS score and the age to have a good CRS score, so I am the primary but no Canadian company will hire me because and I quote "I have no Canadian experience"

So you can understand why I am hyper! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :) :)

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
kryt0n said:
I've got your cape ready :D
Thanks!! I might put it on my resume!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yea but it will increase once you take your IETLS 8)
I read decrease first and was going to call you a rude name.

Now I have reread it you are forgiven ;)

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
nidakh said:
I am Inland sitting in my condo apartment for past 6 months with my toddler while my husband has been going to work from the day we landed here. The irony is he works in Canada on big projects but I have the Master's degree, IELTS score and the age to have a good CRS score, so I am the primary but no Canadian company will hire me because and I quote "I have no Canadian experience"

So you can understand why I am hyper! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :) :)
What major was your Master's? Sometimes you have to start from entry position in your field again when you come to Canada.

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many points are you guys sitting at?
I have never been this close to getting an ITA and I am pretty restless today.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msmahmood said:
How many points are you guys sitting at?
I have never been this close to getting an ITA and I am pretty restless today.

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
I have an Engineering degree in Information Technology and a MBA specialized in Insurance......I have worked in the capacity of an IT Business Analyst for an American Insurance Software Product company at their offshore development center for almost 5 years.

Believe me I am ready to start with anything....I have even told that to recruiters.....Salary is not a constraint but nothing is clicking....I was able to get two interviews with good companies and both were impressed with my interviews and ended up hiring other people.....The recruiters always tell me it is because of no Canadian experience..... :-X

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
nidakh said:
I have an Engineering degree in Information Technology and a MBA specialized in Insurance......I have worked in the capacity of an IT Business Analyst for an American Insurance Software Product company at their offshore development center for almost 5 years.

Believe me I am ready to start with anything....I have even told that to recruiters.....Salary is not a constraint but nothing is clicking....I was able to get two interviews with good companies and both were impressed with my interviews and ended up hiring other people.....The recruiters always tell me it is because of no Canadian experience..... :-X
Really? so many Canadian companies are hiring people straight from India and China or fresh off the boat now. How do you look for jobs? go to craigslist, monster, indeed? or through recruiting firms?

Based on my experience, a technical interview usually go this way.

- Interviewer: "Can you code?"
- Interviewee: "Yes, I code."
- Interviewer: "ok, here are some technical tests and some real problems we are having. You have two hours."

After two hours

- Interviewer: "You code looks neat. Can you start on Monday?"

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nidakh said:

I might be suggesting something you may have already done, I am not sure if you have already registered with Robert half, they may be able to find you an entry position somewhere. Make a monsters profile and keep it updated as well as linked in profiles, forgive me if these are redundant but they have proved useful to me. I personally found an abundant of IT jobs here in Toronto.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
msmahmood said:
I might be suggesting something you may have already done, I am not sure if you have already registered with Robert half, they may be able to find you an entry position somewhere. Make a monsters profile and keep it updated as well as linked in profiles, forgive me if these are redundant but they have proved useful to me. I personally found an abundant of IT jobs here in Toronto.
Yup, it's rather easy to find an IT job in Canada. The only issue is salary.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
Yup, it's rather easy to find an IT job in Canada. The only issue is salary.
How much are we talking about?