+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 46th Draw

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
I am in trouble. I got my ITA but now I found out that my consultant put my job title as "Officer Production Planning & Scheduling" in my EE profile when my actual job title was "Cash Management Officer". The nature of my job involved both these fields mentioned in these 2 designations (cash management as well as production planning and scheduling). My business cards, contract and experience letters all have the designation as "Cash Management Officer".

What should I do? My primary job was cash management but I was assigned other functions (production planning and scheduling) during the job in addition to my primary job. Will it be considered misrepresentation to continue the application with incorrect job title when technically the actual job description matched the incorrect job title?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
DamhaSirah said:
I am in trouble. I got my ITA but now I found out that my consultant put my job title as "Officer Production Planning & Scheduling" in my EE profile when my actual job title was "Cash Management Officer". The nature of my job involved both these fields mentioned in these 2 designations (cash management as well as production planning and scheduling). My business cards, contract and experience letters all have the designation as "Cash Management Officer".

What should I do? My primary job was cash management but I was assigned other functions (production planning and scheduling) during the job in addition to my primary job. Will it be considered misrepresentation to continue the application with incorrect job title when technically the actual job description matched the incorrect job title?
Decline the ITA get the mistake corrected you will receive one in next draw

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DamhaSirah said:

If there is no change in your CRS score then change it and write a letter of explanation regarding this situation (that your consultant made a mistake and whatnot). It is fine as long as your score wasn't affected.

Cheers ;)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.M.B. said:
Hey guys

Is the CRS draw tomorrow or whas it today?

Thank you
There hasn't been a draw today and nobody knows if there will be one tomorrow.

Cheers ;)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nah I already received my ITA.

I know certain lady from the UK who would like that score to happen :p

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Nah I already received my ITA.

I know certain lady from the UK who would like that score to happen :p
440 damn it!!!!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
DelPiero07 said:
There hasn't been a draw today and nobody knows if there will be one tomorrow.

Cheers ;)
There will be a draw tommorow and I wil get ITA! :p :p :p :p :p :p

I am already disappointed with my job search and I am ready with all my paper work and my spouse's. I even got my PCC and bloody they gave it in just two weeks. I have nothing else to do. I want....No....I need the ITA tommorow to stop feeling useless!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
nidakh said:
There will be a draw tommorow and I wil get ITA! :p :p :p :p :p :p

I am already disappointed with my job search and I am ready with all my paper work and my spouse's. I even got my PCC and bloody they gave it in just two weeks. I have nothing else to do. I want....No....I need the ITA tommorow to stop feeling useless!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fancy doing my paperwork? :p

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Oh I was wrong....There is one thing in my life that is constantly increasing.....I have grown from being a MEMBER to a FULL MEMBER to a STAR MEMBER and I can already see the day when I will be a HERO no VIP member in this forum. :p :p :p :p :p :p