+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope #237 Draw

Mikita

Aug 9, 2021
anyone knows if IRCC is obligated to invite PNP candidates? It’s known that the Provincial nomination certificate lasts 6 months then expire.

In history, does it even happen that nominated PNP Candidates lost its nomination due to no draw from EE? Does Express Entry obligate to invite candidates that were already nominated?

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
anyone knows if IRCC is obligated to invite PNP candidates? It’s known that the Provincial nomination certificate lasts 6 months then expire.

In history, does it even happen that nominated PNP Candidates lost its nomination due to no draw from EE? Does Express Entry obligate to invite candidates that were already nominated?
They do always invite PNP applicants from EE pool. In fact, the current gap is the longest in EE history.

However, PNP applicants don't necessarily need EE. They can always apply for PR through a non-EE process, though that takes way longer time.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
They do always invite PNP applicants from EE pool. In fact, the current gap is the longest in EE history.

However, PNP applicants don't necessarily need EE. They can always apply for PR through a non-EE process, though that takes way longer time.
Not all PNP applicants do not need EE.
Employer can't support job-based PNPs unless they fill out the paperwork at work.

I am also an EEPNP applicant and my employer said that she cannot fill out any immigration documents at work.

I only received a letter of reference and was nominated based on my experience.
But I did not foresee this situation, my working permit is due to expire at the end of January, and I am at a loss what to do now.

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Yep, 100% this.
Learning French was the only option for me to get an ITA. I had around 440 points and after passing TCF my score went up to 507. It's a lot of work but at the moment it's the best/quickest option to boost your score. I'm sure it's not going to last forever but it's worth taking advantage of it while it's possible.
Yeah, I did the same thing and got to 509 points that way. I will say, learning it in 10 months is not for everybody, but if you are good at languages and have a good memory then yes, it could work.

Economist9

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Not all PNP applicants do not need EE.
Employer can't support job-based PNPs unless they fill out the paperwork at work.

I am also an EEPNP applicant and my employer said that she cannot fill out any immigration documents at work.

I only received a letter of reference and was nominated based on my experience.
But I did not foresee this situation, my working permit is due to expire at the end of January, and I am at a loss what to do now.
Hi! You could apply for the non-EE PNP stream right? Like the non-EE skilled worker stream and the non-EE International Graduate stream?

Pardon my ignorance if I'm getting confused...

I was thinking that PNP candidates always have a non-EE option that they can apply for and will take a longer processing time.

Mikita

Aug 9, 2021

But I am under NS PNP Express Entry stream which the province confirmed my nomination in the EE system, not sure if my best course is to wait for the draw to resume?

Mikita

Aug 9, 2021
Hi! You could apply for the non-EE PNP stream right? Like the non-EE skilled worker stream and the non-EE International Graduate stream?

Pardon my ignorance if I'm getting confused...

I was thinking that PNP candidates always have a non-EE option that they can apply for and will take a longer processing time.
My nomination is under NS PNP: Express Entry which they confirmed their nomination in the EE system with 600 additional points. I think maybe paper bard is not part of this stream :(

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Any hope for today?
I doubt it as I can't even log into my account.
I also lost 5 points today and dropped from 490 to 485, happy birthday!
But it's not all gloom and doom, I am still hopeful that meaningful change is coming soon (I can't define "soon" to myself as yet).

Good luck all

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Reactions: Tokelola

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Yeah, I did the same thing and got to 509 points that way. I will say, learning it in 10 months is not for everybody, but if you are good at languages and have a good memory then yes, it could work.
I wouldn't say I'm good at languages. But I knew this was my only option so I committed on average 2.5h a day, every single day (if I missed a day, I would make up the hours over the weekend). It was hard, I'm not saying it's not but it's certainly doable.