+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 174th Draw (CEC)

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
You guys don’t check the numbers of people in the pool? The numbers show an extreme increase of the number of people, which means that there is no CEC or general draw happened.

Reactions: Stephzer

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
You guys don’t check the numbers of people in the pool? The numbers show an extreme increase of the number of people, which means that there is no CEC or general draw happened.
Are you meaning that we won’t happen the CEC tomorrow ?

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
What do you mean? The last draw was the Provincial nominee and we have no way to observe if there is any draw afterward. Usually, CEC draw or any other draws will be conducted after the provincial nominee and how is this even relevant that this provincial nominee draw could give us a hint that there is no CEC or general draw happened?

It just doesnt make any sense to me and it just doesnt help the situation.

Reactions: biancaoa

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
What do you mean? The last draw was the Provincial nominee and we have no way to observe if there is any draw afterward. Usually, CEC draw or any other draws will be conducted after the provincial nominee and how is this even relevant that this provincial nominee draw could give us a hint that there is no CEC or general draw happened?

It just doesnt make any sense to me and it just doesnt help the situation.
The numbers have increased from last time significantly! The 460-470 was about 3000, but now it is 9000. This is a huge number. What I’m trying to say that if there’s gonna be a draw, it’s next week. The numbers are relevant because they till the story of the draws that are actually happening, but people must follow and understand them.

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Are you meaning that we won’t happen the CEC tomorrow ?
I believe it won’t. If it did, it would be highly challenging to meet the next draws because the minimum CRS points would be very high. I hope they make a general draw and ease everything for us, but numbers don’t lie, unless they make a draw and update them!

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
You do realize that most of these people are FSW right? (most of the people in the pool in general). The increase is more than expected when the draw is missed.

It will barely affect CEC-only draws if anything.. however once general draw start happening we will some crazy scores, competition will be fierce for outlanders..

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
There is no point to conduct FSW draws at the moment. There are FWS applications that haven't even received COPR yet since Aug 2019. If IRCC makes draws for FSW, more and more FSW applications will just get stuck.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
There is no point to conduct FSW draws at the moment. There are FWS applications that haven't even received COPR yet since Aug 2019. If IRCC makes draws for FSW, more and more FSW applications will just get stuck.
Same for the cec application. Agree that they should focus on processing applications before sending out more ita.

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I

If the work experience you quoted is as per CIC's requirement meaning full time with 36 hours/week, etc. then your total work experience becomes;

2 years and 9 months

By May 2021 you will have 3 years completed
Yes it is 48 hours per week !

So by May beginning or May end ?