+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 174th Draw (CEC)

Afroza khanom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
So for example if you plan to move to BC. Search up BC PNP and you can apply there. Details I am entirely sure but I think you will have to have an EE profile first and then you can apply for PNP and once PNP application is done it will update on your EE profile and give you 600 points.

Again I only researched PNP to a degree and information might be false/outdated. You might want to refer to this cic page for more details
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

And I know its been said many many many times but I will say it again for you as I have seen you on this forum very anxiously waiting for a draw that is your golden draw. And I understand it fully. But instead of waiting maybe take some actions that you have more control will make you feel better? Instead of wishing a miracle, make your own miracle. Try to see if you can squeeze more point out from any where. English score, start studying French etc. You might be waiting here for months and still unable to get an invitation or study hard for 3 months and get an invitation. Again, I am not disrespecting you in any way and seeing you posting desperately hoping for a FSW draw at your score is heart breaking. But do something about it. Do anything that will make your score higher (obliviously not illegal). At least it give you something to do and take the stress off your mind and take back control.
Thanks a lot. For giving me a positive push. On ielts i got 8.5 listening, 7.5 speaking and 7 on reading and writing. I dont know whether i should sit for it again or not. And regarding french learning, everyone is telling me it takes minimum 1 or 2 years to learn

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #175 – February 10, 2021

Provincial Nominee Program

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 654Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 654th or above

Date and time of round: February 10, 2021 at 14:31:18 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 720

Tie-breaking rule: August 14, 2020 at 06:51:00 UTC
  • If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Candidates from the Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I just need to know how the work experience is calculated

First job :- 28th May,2018- Feb 12,2020
Second job- 26th Feb,2020-Present

I need to know by what date will i complete 3 years of work ex ? ?

Please assist anyone !

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I
I just need to know how the work experience is calculated

First job :- 28th May,2018- Feb 12,2020
Second job- 26th Feb,2020-Present

I need to know by what date will i complete 3 years of work ex ? ?

Please assist anyone !
If the work experience you quoted is as per CIC's requirement meaning full time with 36 hours/week, etc. then your total work experience becomes;

2 years and 9 months

By May 2021 you will have 3 years completed

Last edited:

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
Is that what they did before? I did exactly like Daxtou. This is so frustrating like last week when they didnt have any draws.
Dude, I can feel you ,last week was horrible, out of no reason they just suddenly stopped for one week, At least there was history for that, however, for todays situation I checked their website, it never happened before.

spsbanwait

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Dude, I can feel you ,last week was horrible, out of no reason they just suddenly stopped for one week, At least there was history for that, however, for todays situation I checked their website, it never happened before.
It happened last year in march