+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 174th Draw (CEC)

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Whats the chance of getting ITA with 468 (FSW) i am very disappointed
I guess earliest in this Apr-Jun.
More likely in the latter part of the year.
The reasoning is that this PNP and CEC pattern will continue for a while. When it switches to All-program, you will see an increase in cutoff, followed by gradual decrease every draw.

The good news for you is that the US seems to take more immigrants, so as other some developed countries. Hence, the competition for Canada PR will probably drop compared to previous years.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone! One question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
What are the chances of getting ITA for FSW at 481 ? Any predictions for the next draw ?

Break the silence

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
What are the chances of getting ITA for FSW at 481 ? Any predictions for the next draw ?

Break the silence
If I were you, I would stop worrying and focus on something else for now. You are safe. My score was 481 last year and I spent 3 full months in anxiety. I wish I have had spend the time on other productive tasks.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I guess earliest in this Apr-Jun.
More likely in the latter part of the year.
The reasoning is that this PNP and CEC pattern will continue for a while. When it switches to All-program, you will see an increase in cutoff, followed by gradual decrease every draw.

The good news for you is that the US seems to take more immigrants, so as other some developed countries. Hence, the competition for Canada PR will probably drop compared to previous years.
Unless more Americans want to go North after the election and the unrest, I don't see why the CRS cut-offs should remain too high.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
If I were you, I would stop worrying and focus on something else for now. You are safe. My score was 481 last year and I spent 3 full months in anxiety. I wish I have had spend the time on other productive tasks.
I think for a score like 481, once the draw reverts back to all-program, it should be pretty high chance to get ITA.

Reactions: joconstantine

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
are VACs open? Becuz in summer after reopening VACs they restart conducting all program draws. I was thinking they may follow the same pattern as well this time