+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 165th Draw - All Programs

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Despite the fact that yesterday's draw was a shocker, I think its reasonably safe to say that the score will drop to at most 470 on the 28th. Or who knows we could get our 1st b2b draw of the year :)
I won't rest on a B2B laurels. Seems far-fetched but then, IRCC are full of surprises so never say never with them.

Reactions: BlindGoku

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
thank you for your response. Unfortunately I do not have the sufficient means to learn French. I am saving money to attend a college in Canada. If I cannot get ITA I will attend a Canadian university and hope to get 30 extra points
There are free ways to learn as well, just do some research

jasonhb

Apr 11, 2020
hey guys, my point is 472 but I haven't received the ITA yet. It's over 24h and I applied 2 weeks ago. Do you have any idea? I appreciate for any helps.

Ashok8149

Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys,
Asking on behalf of my friend, he got OINP NOI yesterday. However, his IELTS is expiring by 28th October (CRS 464 with 8777 in IELTS)
He is going to reappear for IELTS in November 1st week & hopefully will get IELTS score above 8777. He can't submit application before 28th also due to some personal issues.
Now, question is, whether to accept NOI now or to wait till next IELTS results are received?
What if his IELTS score is more after reappearing? will that create any issue coz EE profile would be updated & then NOI will be accepted.

Kindly provide your valuable guidance.

TIA

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys,
Asking on behalf of my friend, he got OINP NOI yesterday. However, his IELTS is expiring by 28th October (CRS 464 with 8777 in IELTS)
He is going to reappear for IELTS in November 1st week & hopefully will get IELTS score above 8777. He can't submit application before 28th also due to some personal issues.
Now, question is, whether to accept NOI now or to wait till next IELTS results are received?
What if his IELTS score is more after reappearing? will that create any issue coz EE profile would be updated & then NOI will be accepted.

Kindly provide your valuable guidance.

TIA
I'm no expert, but I think that it shouldn't be an issue to present higher IELTS scores

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hey everyone
Congrats to all who got ita
My score is 447 ...dont know what to expect...
I'm at 457. Lost all hope now. I lost points in January this year and will lose points in January again. Time to focus elsewhere i guess.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I'm at 457. Lost all hope now. I lost points in January this year and will lose points in January again. Time to focus elsewhere i guess.
Hey everyone
Congrats to all who got ita
My score is 447 ...dont know what to expect...
Both of you could take the next year to learn french, you can get around 40 extra points, enough to secure an ITA
It's possible, people have done it

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Both of you could take the next year to learn french, you can get around 40 extra points, enough to secure an ITA
It's possible, people have done it
Gonna have to try that as it seems the only way to get the extra points