+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 165th Draw - All Programs

abhi7

Oct 14, 2020
I was in the pool on September 25 with 471. That means I should be one of the 2409 in 471 to 480 CRS range. Should I not be getting an ITA?

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I was in the pool on September 25 with 471. That means I should be one of the 2409 in 471 to 480 CRS range. Should I not be getting an ITA?
Tie breaking is 1st September , that means people before or on 1st September I’ll get an ITA. U entered on 25th , u won’t get one

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
A few days ago you were saying that people were dumb predicting the CRS was going to be 470, as it was too high, while you were predicting that it would go down to 469..
There are always chances, best is to learn French or go to graduate school in Canada
It’s not the time to taunt , as u know this draw took everybody by surprise , and m surprised too . Need to understand that around 1900 are over 480, that means inlands are claiming points for whatever they have achieved , and this game has now Become tough for those Fsws below 471. Unless a b2b draw happens

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It’s not the time to taunt , as u know this draw took everybody by surprise , and m surprised too . Need to understand that around 1900 are over 480, that means inlands are claiming points for whatever they have achieved , and this game has now Become tough for those Fsws below 471. Unless a b2b draw happens
BlindGoku wasn’t taunting you though

Reactions: BlindGoku

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I suggest to go to school in Canada , rather th
BlindGoku wasn’t taunting you though
did , I didn’t say people are dumb , I thought that many candidates won’t enter , but it has become pretty much possible now , even more could enter

RyVenn

Mar 4, 2020
South Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2020
Hi All
On average, how long does it take for one's biometrics to be processed?
I'm hearing things like 20 days but I was of the opinion it's 3 months.
TIA

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I would like to describe my own situation and get your opinions about it. I just applied for EE and I received 470 points and my birthday is in 5 months. Do you think that I can get ITA within 5 months with 470 points? BTW I wish everybody here good luck and hope we all manage to immigrate to Canada.
Thanks you for your interest in advance.
Kind regards,

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone,

I would like to describe my own situation and get your opinions about it. I just applied for EE and I received 470 points and my birthday is in 5 months. Do you think that I can get ITA within 5 months with 470 points? BTW I wish everybody here good luck and hope we all manage to immigrate to Canada.
Thanks you for your interest in advance.
Kind regards,
If consistent All program draws continue for the next 5 months, I think you should be able to get an ITA.
You can start learning french as plan B, doesn't hurt

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
October 15, 2020: Ontario Tech Draw Update

OINP Tech Draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On October 15, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on October 15, 2020
  • can demonstrate your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on October 15, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
If consistent All program draws continue for the next 5 months, I think you should be able to get an ITA.
You can start learning french as plan B, doesn't hurt
thank you for your response. Unfortunately I do not have the sufficient means to learn French. I am saving money to attend a college in Canada. If I cannot get ITA I will attend a Canadian university and hope to get 30 extra points

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Despite the fact that yesterday's draw was a shocker, I think its reasonably safe to say that the score will drop to at most 470 on the 28th. Or who knows we could get our 1st b2b draw of the year :)