+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 165th Draw - All Programs

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
From April to Aug 2020, every fortnight 4000+ profiles would not enter the pool at scores of 470+ due to the pandemic.

Whilst still many countries do not have IELTS testing center open, ECA's are still delayed, however profiles have started flowing into the pool from Aug end, and Its an alarming number of people coming into the pool.

No one can predict where CRS is headed towards now, To be honest seems like less than 40% chance of it dipping below 468 and 60% chance it will remain above 470.

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys, I have 471 CRS and profile recreated on 4th Aug, I haven't received any mail or notification in IRCC account. Where should I look to confirm the ITA ?

Ruthie2

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Guys, I have 471 CRS and profile recreated on 4th Aug, I haven't received any mail or notification in IRCC account. Where should I look to confirm the ITA ?
Same with me
Yet to get email
July submission
CRS-471

hopefully it drops soon

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Quick question.. I'm at 468, can someone advise on how I could increase my score ? Excluding IELTS as an option to try again ?
Forget about EE , would never come below 470 , as most inland applicants are entering the pool with 470+ , and this I’ll continue as many have been graduating and completing their work permits .

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Forget about EE , would never come below 470 , as most inland applicants are entering the pool with 470+ , and this I’ll continue as many have been graduating and completing their work permits .
A few days ago you were saying that people were dumb predicting the CRS was going to be 470, as it was too high, while you were predicting that it would go down to 469..
There are always chances, best is to learn French or go to graduate school in Canada

Neogam

Oct 14, 2020
Guys, I submitted my application a day before and received an invite today. I didnt expect to get it so soon, as Im quite busy with other things atm. Would it go against me if I click the decline button. Would I be able to reapply in a few weeks and still get an invite?

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, I submitted my application a day before and received an invite today. I didnt expect to get it so soon, as Im quite busy with other things atm. Would it go against me if I click the decline button. Would I be able to reapply in a few weeks and still get an invite?
Why do you want to decline? You have approximately 90 days to apply anyway, so there is no rush really.

Also, this might be your last chance depending on your CRS point and factors marriage, birthday etc

Neogam

Oct 14, 2020
Why do you want to decline? You have approximately 90 days to apply anyway, so there is no rush really.

Also, this might be your last chance depending on your CRS point and factors marriage, birthday etc
I thought that it would be nice if someone else can get allocated my spot while Im getting my stuff ready ready.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I thought that it would be nice if someone else can get allocated my spot while Im getting my stuff ready ready.

Just an FYI, someone can't get your spot when you've already received an ITA and decline it. You have 90 days to gather your documents and submit your eAPR so think carefully about your situation and whether you really need to decline.

Reactions: Yemjim