+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 164th Draw - All Programs

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not really a mystery. The same way lots of people have been entering the pool in the last few months despite the pandemic. CELPIP and IELTS have been running (with social distancing measures) all summer. People have been accumulating required work exp. There are other ways to increase scores too. It is not like folks have been just sat doing nothing this whole time. Lots of people become eligible to join the pool every day.
Good insight!! Are you saying since it's not a mystery, the scores will remain upwards of 470 forever!! ?

virk360

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, you'll get ITA
Thanks for the response. I receive the ITA.

I have a couple more questions if could help me.

1. I got WES credentials in January 2019. I had masters which they evaluated as diploma. I then applied for ICES evaluation and I was awarded masters credentials in November 2019. I created my express entry profile in which I obviously did not mention my WES reference number.
I did not know that I had to get WES diploma credential deleted. So now I have the ITA and my WES credentials is still there. I am trying to get it deleted before I submit my docs.

Will this be fine??

2. I have skilled work ex back in India and now in Canada I have been working in non-skill job. I have not mentioned it in my express entry profile. Will there be problem? Since I can not edit it now, will LOE suffice?

thank you

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
just 189 ppl left in pool above 470.. but in last two weeks, almost 3300 new candidates with score more than 472 joined that pool.. that's something to worry about!!
I think you mean above 471. There's an assumption here that we assume people who got the ITA previously will all accept and apply, which might not be the case in reality because there're some fake or test profiles in the pool...

Last edited:

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Do not move! Just seat and wait for next draw. If you withdraw your application and make new one you will 100 percent miss the next draw for tie breaking role, meanwhile by upcoming birthday your score will drop to 465 , this score may not be selected
in a year or even forever! Who knows!
But , u should create a new one , as we dnt know the time when the profile was created ,time would matter in ur case . What if ur profile expires , and draw happens within a short span of time , even at 469 . So, u would miss a chance . Think logically mate , u got to look at the time , and again u dnt know when the draw would happen , it could be earlier or late . Be on the safe side

Reactions: Bas1510

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Guys , b2b draw could happen aswell , not happened this year . October and November gonna be the aggressive months for Canadian immigration , so anything could happen

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Guys , b2b draw could happen aswell , not happened this year . October and November gonna be the aggressive months for Canadian immigration , so anything could happen
I wouldn't hold my breath for that one. We just had 3 huge all program draws this month. Patience and resilience are important in this process.

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
If I created the EE profile before 2nd march With score less than 471 but updated the profile in June 2020 and attained the 471 score, then

Will I receive the invite?

Basically, whether EE profile created date matters or the score 471 update matters?

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
If I created the EE profile before 2nd march With score less than 471 but updated the profile in June 2020 and attained the 471 score, then

Will I receive the invite?

Basically, whether EE profile created date matters or the score 471 update matters?
Creation date

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Absolutely
Many folks out here will not agree to your " Absolutely" comment.
Score will be over 470 in many draws that's true, but you are saying the scores will be above 470 "FOREVER" !!!
The forever aspect, that's not true, scores will eventually dip in the last quarter on this year, to what extent it falls in mid to late 460's we need to wait and see !!

Bas1510

Sep 30, 2020
In the ITA letter, they state:

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.
Thank you, I am more concerned about the time of the day profile expires. I am think of creating a new one and hope for 469 cut off due to tie breaking rule. The whole this is just confusing

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan