+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 164th Draw - All Programs

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys, I have 471 CRS and profile recreated on 4th Aug, I haven't recieved any mail or notification in IRCC account. Where should I look confirm the ITA ?

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,
Can someone pls help regarding travel history question-
What should be the From date- should it be the departure date stamped from the home county or the date entered the visiting country?
What should be the TO date- UsA does provide the exit stamp, so should it be the arrived date stamped in the home country?
Also, in the city region town of visit, should it be the port of entry or the actual city visited?

pls advise

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,
Can someone pls help regarding travel history question-
What should be the From date- should it be the departure date stamped from the home county or the date entered the visiting country?
What should be the TO date- UsA does provide the exit stamp, so should it be the arrived date stamped in the home country?
Also, in the city region town of visit, should it be the port of entry or the actual city visited?

pls advise
I also want to know same and does travel history needs to be exact because I had enormous stamps on my passport and most of them are like entry exit and I dont remember most of them so how should I list ?