+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 163rd Draw - All Programs

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have been on 475 since sept 3rd but I updated/changed my primary NOC last night. Will this affect my chances of getting invited?
If your application status is "Submitted" then you should get the ITA for sure. Congratulations in advance.
We have submitted our express entry profile on 13th September at 15:40 UTC? Is is it safe? Are we going to receive our ITA?

Thanks

Our CRS is 500.
Yes, you're already into the safe zone dear. Tie-breaker rule isn't applicable to the folks with points higher than 472. So, congratulations to you as well.

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
A pleasant surprise, considering I was expecting another set of PNP/CEC-only draws. If this means we're back to normal, then there is hope for those close to 470.
I don't understand what the point is in keep doing all the draws when there are thousands of outland applicants who have submitted applications in full already and nobody has been issued COPR from the August 2019 ITA onwards.

Reactions: Yemjim

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Yes you are safe. Anything higher than 472 is safe and tie breaking rule does not apply on.
So even if somebody submits their profile just a day before the draw (with the profile showing the updates CRS score) and as long as they have score higher than 472........they are safe?

Limitless

Sep 16, 2019
I don't understand what the point is in keep doing all the draws when there are thousands of outland applicants who have submitted applications in full already and nobody has been issued COPR from the August 2019 ITA onwards.
If you were still waiting for ITA, U would understand the point in doing draws. At least U are no longer in the pool and Ur application is still been processed. When border open U won't start all-over. Cheers