+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 163rd Draw - All Programs

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
I hope you have received your most "awaited" ITA today, Congratulations :)
Score wise I am through.....but havent recieved the ITA yet.
Big thanks to you.

By the way with 474 it doesnt matter when I submitted my profile right?? It was a day before the draw. I got the ielts results on 15th sept and updated it then only. I am safe right?? @13nitinsharma

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
So even if somebody submits their profile just a day before the draw (with the profile showing the updates CRS score) and as long as they have score higher than 472........they are safe?
I don’t think so because I updated my profile yesterday and it shows submitted and updated my points to 480 last night. But someone said I wouldn’t receive an ita this round because they pick it days in advance. Not sure what’s the correct answer

Reactions: Silva 110

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Trying to wait patiently for my ITA to come through (but actually not feeling very patient at all!). Congrats to everyone who will be receiving one, hopefully this is a sign of a positive change to come for those of you who almost made it - seems only 2 weeks until the next one

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
This is an extremely good sign. Time to get your hopes up!
I am in Canada and I am seeing the second wave of covid kicking in and I hope it does not affect the draw frequency or type. Good luck!

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
I
I don’t think so because I updated my profile yesterday and it shows submitted and updated my points to 480 last night. But someone said I wouldn’t receive an ita this round because they pick it days in advance. Not sure what’s the correct answer
I believe they are wrong probably. I think if one submits it before the date and time of draw....they are ok as long as SUBMITTED status is there before the time of draw. @13nitinsharma he will give a clear picture of this.

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I
I believe they are wrong probably. I think if one submits it before the date and time of draw....they are ok as long as SUBMITTED status is there before the time of draw. @13nitinsharma he will give a clear picture of this.
Oh I hope you are right! My status showed submitted last night so that means I could receive an ita today. I hope so

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
i
Oh I hope you are right! My status showed submitted last night so that means I could receive an ita today. I hope so
i mean logically that is what the date and time of draw means. And they do write at the bottom of the candidate pool data this "The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire. ".

Reactions: Kb1990

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
That makes a lot more sense to me. Thank you for your response.
i

i mean logically that is what the date and time of draw means. And they do write at the bottom of the candidate pool data this "The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire. ".

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
You will get ITA this round. Wait for it.

Other person didn't understand

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
i

@nns14

What i said was right ??? There is nothing to worry as long as the score is more than 472....right?? I am sorry for asking the same thing again......hope understand our situation.

Reactions: Kb1990

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Score wise I am through.....but havent recieved the ITA yet.
Big thanks to you.

By the way with 474 it doesnt matter when I submitted my profile right?? It was a day before the draw. I got the ielts results on 15th sept and updated it then only. I am safe right?? @13nitinsharma
You're through in today's round of invitation. Wait for 24 hours, ITAs are issued in batches. Your's must be just on the way!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Incorrect. You will receive your ITA.