+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 163rd Draw - All Programs

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Like always, CIC has maintained its image of being "unpredictable", but this time in a positive way.

Glad to see a decrease of not 1 point, but 3 points from the last general draw cut-off. Its a tight slap to all those who were adamant to see the decrease in the cut-off. This iS the REALITY now. I won't be surprised if such negative folks would disappear this time again like always. :D

Anyways, many congratulations to all of the ITA receivers and a big sigh of relief to those who have been waiting since long. After all they have got a reason to be hopeful. That's why I always say to stay "Forever hopeful" and don't let your spirit go down. Good luck everybody.

Regards,
Nik

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
Like always, CIC has maintained its image of being "unpredictable", but this time in a positive way.

Glad to see a decrease of not 1 point, but 3 points from the last general draw cut-off. Its a tight slap to all those who were adamant to see the decrease in the cut-off. This iS the REALITY now. I won't be surprised if such negative folks would disappear this time again like always. :D

Anyways, many congratulations to all of the ITA receivers and a big sigh of relief to those who have been waiting since long. After all they have got a reason to be hopeful. That's why I always say to stay "Forever hopeful" and don't let your spirit go down. Good luck everybody.

Regards,
Nik
Don't mind them. There's a particular prophet of doom rhat insists scores will never come down from 475. Someone said regular all program won't drop till mid next year. And they appeared so convinced like they work with IRCC. We bless God.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
It seems like it’s best to come to Canada as an international student if you have prior education and experience this will be the new norm moving forward.

stels17

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
I can't believe, i can't believe!!!!!!!!
My score is 473!
But i don't see an invitation in my profile(( I hope it will come soon as people say they are coming within 24 hrs!
I just can't sit on a chair!!!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Exactly an undergrad degree is required at the minimum. Otherwise experience has to make up for it
I mean not really. Even a Canadian Bachelor's with no prior experience and 1 year CEC gets 474 (with highest IELTS) It is only the diploma students that won't make it. If all program draws continue then CRS will be lower than 474 probably