+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 161st Draw - CEC

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
OINP will issue notifications of interest for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On August 26, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notificaition of interest on August 26, 2020
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupation Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

OINP will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on August 26, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0111 Financial managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
  • 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Will there be 3 draws in month of September (2 Sept : FSW, 16 Sept: CEC/PNP & 30th: FSW )- considering gap of 2 weeks in each draw ?

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
I really hope for a CEC draw, I'm highly worried about immigration rules changing or a fall election with conservatives winning.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I really hope for a CEC draw, I'm highly worried about immigration rules changing or a fall election with conservatives winning.
do you seriously reckon the conservatives might win if a snap election was called? so far, opinion polls think that if an election is called, the liberals might not only retain the status quo, but also win a majority this time.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Seems like the US is about to remove the 7 percent per-country cap. This is good news for those with low CRS

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys. I hope for thr all program draw tomorrow.
My score is 478. Any chance I am not been drawn?
if there is an all program specific draw, then you're in for sure. The expected draw cut-off is 474-475. Start gathering the documents.

Any chances for 472 as I have my birthday in October and I'll be losing 5 points :(
Well to be honest, if your birthday wasn't lurking around, then you had fair chances dear.

However, its even harder to tell whether you will get picked before your birthday! If back-to-back draw happens, I believe your chances will become brighter as it could help in dropping the cut-off with more points than normal.

I wish you get the ITA before your birthday. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Furri.6