+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
The removal of the wordings of CEC and PNP does seem to suggest that they are gearing up for all programs draw next week.

However, generally OINP NOIs are given to candidates whom OINP thinks will not receive a direct ITA in the near term. That is the reason OINP NOIs are usually given to candidates with CRS score less than the latest express entry cut off. The fact that yesterday's OINP nominations were issued to FSWs candidates with a score of 471 to 511 suggests they do not expect these FSW candidates to get direct ITA in the near term.

They are kind of sending mixed signals, so looks like we will find out only on wednesday what is going on.
By that logic why did they not invite FSW for tech draw?

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Next draw prediction. Its just my personal opinion so please take it with pinch of salt.

Unemployment in canada is about to touch 16%(it may not last long will hopefully get better in few months). Im in no means trying to discourage anyone from immigrating to canada.

Express entry as a system never invites candidates from particular NOC and rely on various provincial nominee programs to pick candidates from NOCs which are in demand.

Given the fact that higher unemployment in canada and recent trend of IRCC of inviting PNP and CEC candidates, next draw will also be PNP followed by CEC. We may see more PNP issued an ita than previous draws.

All the best everyone!!

https://business.financialpost.com/executive/posthaste-racial-divide-trade-tensions-pandemic-and-unemployment-carnage-yet-markets-rally-on-reopening-joy
This actually makes sense. Because if we look at the recent OINP draw the list of NOC was more closer to essential workers. They might not have a problem finding job.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I suspect, he must have paid to the agent, when his score was around 420 and afterwards, he increased his ielts score (8777) to 473

There are many cases like that.
Paying an agent for Canada's immigration process is such a waste of money. I have looked at several other countries immigration process, by far the Canada's is the most straight forward and easiest.

Reactions: jrossi

Chris1994

Jul 23, 2019
Prediction for next draw:

All Program

CRS Score - 473-475
Total ITA - 3900

CRS Score - 470-472
Total ITA - 4500

Do not need to believe me now just thank me later ;)
Haha I just hope we see an all program draw. Life is going to be so boring after this few months of anxiety of waiting for an all program draw. All this arguing of " I am right, you are wrong", this forum is going to be so chilled compared to now.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Haha I just hope we see an all program draw. Life is going to be so boring after this few months of anxiety of waiting for an all program draw. All this arguing of " I am right, you are wrong", this forum is going to be so chilled compared to now.
Welcome back my fellow citizen. I really hope next week brings us FSWs some good news. Just so applications can start being processed. I'm sitting on all my paperwork, waiting to upload it!

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
For sure, but assuming that current rate of candidates coming into the pool will remain is same is also a big assumption (especially post covid)
No of course it won't remain the same... I can only hope it catches up after 1-2 draws, that way the CRS might touch 465~469. Good luck to all of us :|

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Or, as an alternative, try and max out everything you can as an FSW. If you're under 30, like me, and you can get top IELTS scores overseas, a Master's degree, and 3+ years of work experience, you can get 481 CRS. And that's a pretty safe place to be these days as well. No PNP needed. But you need to start young, and be ambitious. Have your goals in mind, so you don't lose points after 30 while still working towards them. I'm happy with what I've achieved, and what my positive economic impact on Canada would be. I just need a general draw to happen. :)
I agree. I had that option too. I wanted a change so badly that I came to Canada as a student. If I were to follow your path, I would have scored 481 but would have taken me a few more years to get to that position. I am happy right now as I am 23 and I have 479 points just from a bachelor's degree from India, a Canadian diploma, and one year of skilled work experience in Canada. Nothing wrong with getting a Master's in your country, gain 3 years of skilled work experience, and score CLB 10 to get an ITA. Though some of these former international students have a lower CRS score than us, they can apply through PNP for permanent residence. The opportunities are endless.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Prediction for next draw:

All Program

CRS Score - 473-475
Total ITA - 3900

CRS Score - 470-472
Total ITA - 4500

Do not need to believe me now just thank me later ;)
This is an interesting way to keep the hopes high for the FSW folks but could disappoint them if the draw happens with only PNP/CEC!

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
This is an interesting way to keep the hopes high for the FSW folks but could disappoint them if the draw happens with only PNP/CEC!
Sady so. Every two weeks, I saw my hope grow then collapsed.

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
even I am waiting at 473 .. this is really getting stressful for all of us .. I keep on watching Canada's youtube videos ..just want to get the ITA asap. we all should share how we are feeling right now. Maybe this would help all of us to reduce our stress.