Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I did not receive any email though. I have been in the pool since the end of March. I believe only people who had entered before a certain date received the email.

Reactions: jrossi

BingW

May 22, 2019
Hi folks,

I have an immigration consultant, and she created my profile for me. My concern is I never received any emails from IRCC regarding the Ielts grade change or anything else. I am wondering if the system only allows one email so she just uses hers. Anyone could reply?

Thanks

rsindia

Aug 25, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
CEC
I did not receive any email though. I have been in the pool since the end of March. I believe only people who had entered before a certain date received the email.
Not sure about that as my earlier profile got expired on 28 march and the new one was created on the same date. So lets just wait!

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Mine was created on January 22nd and I received the email.
I inquired IRCC on Twitter about that situation. Let’s see if they will reply back.

Reactions: joconstantine

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Yep i don't think the date is a factor here, mine is 2-3 days after the last FSW Draw (March 9-ish i think?) and no mail.
Let's see what happens!

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think CIC site was under maintenance last night is this email shooting due to tech glitch.Perhaps they might observe surge in webform,GCMS notes and calls from AOR applicant.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Profile submitted on March 18, FSW, got the email too. Was hoping to find an answer in this thread...((
Everybody is frustrated with the uncertainty. This is just another drop that spills our blood.

Reactions: PG12

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I don't think everyone should be stressing about the email. It just seems like a system error. If what it says when you log into your EE profile is still the same as before, just ignore it/wait for other emails. Sometimes these things don't go to everyone when there's a glitch, just some. I'm FSW 481 and received no new mails. Sounds like a system fault, which I'm sure they're aware of and fixing.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I don't think everyone should be stressing about the email. It just seems like a system error. If what it says when you log into your EE profile is still the same as before, just ignore it/wait for other emails. Sometimes these things don't go to everyone when there's a glitch, just some. I'm FSW 481 and received no new mails. Sounds like a system fault, which I'm sure they're aware of and fixing.
My thoughts exactly. I think everyone should just chill out and see what has changed. Hopefully, we won't get to wait too long.

parasite46

May 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yeah true, the over night update was done to reflect new fees for the permanent application fee. The email is a glitch.