+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
It takes time to process an NOI into a provincial nomination, so it doesn't mean the next draw will necessarily include FSWs.

But it means the provinces have probably been informed of when general draws will resume. OINP wants to be the first mover as usual.
Ontario always invites people who are likely to get an invitation in the next draw so i am sure that this is them taking that first step again. This is the first time OINP is inviting high ranking FSW candidates since the IRCC stopped issuing out invitations to FSW so we will wait and see .

Reactions: Sharanm7

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hey guyssss... I can’t believe it, I’ve received an NOI.

Could someone please advise what is to be done now?

The letter says to contact Ontario directly. Sorry but my logical processing is so clouded right now as I’m over the moon.

Also guys, a lesson in perseverance.... I gave up all hope by missing the last FSW draw just by a few days in tie break + the uncertainties with the current situation. So keep hope guys, everyone will have their dreams fulfilled one way or another.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guyssss... I can’t believe it, I’ve received an NOI.

Could someone please advise what is to be done now?

The letter says to contact Ontario directly. Sorry but my logical processing is so clouded right now as I’m over the moon.

Also guys, a lesson in perseverance.... I gave up all hope by missing the last FSW draw just by a few days in tie break + the uncertainties with the current situation. So keep hope guys, everyone will have their dreams fulfilled one way or another.
If you want to you can accept the NOI and pay additional fees. Submit all the required documents to OINP, I am not sure when you would receive ITA though and you need to submit the same set of documents to IRCC as well once you receive an ITA

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
If you want to you can accept the NOI and pay additional fees. Submit all the required documents to OINP, I am not sure when you would receive ITA though and you need to submit the same set of documents to IRCC as well once you receive an ITA
Appreciate the advice. So you would suggest ignoring the NOI?

Why does it seem like there’s a catch to this stream

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I don't think that's what he's saying.

A provincial nomination is a guarantee of immigration to Canada, do you have a score where you're confident enough you can get an ITA directly without a nomination?

Be very careful not accepting and submitting your documents.

I know there are additional fees, but it's passing up a slam dunk in order to wait for something uncertain.

The thing with OINP is they target a lot of candidates who would also most likely qualify directly for an ITA in a general draw, so you have to see where you stand.

Reactions: SwP