28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there.

Unusual question, but since the points are dropping massively for CEC, what happens if for some strange reason a officer was unhappy with your declared 2 year skilled work experience, but happy with the 1 year, so you still qualify for the current points that are being drawn, as in if I had just submitted 1 year skilled work experience, I would have received an ITA by now also.

If he rejects the 2 years, would he take into consideration that if I had just declared the 1 year of work experience, then I would have ALSO received an ITA or does that not matter?

Do you understand what I am asking? Thanks!
No - they won't take this into consideration. If you lose points and this drops you below the cut off for the specific draw where you received ITA, your application will be refused. The fact that future draws have been lower isn't material. All that matters is whether you still meet the required points for the draw in which you were selected.

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
From next round onward, even diploma students (2 years) with 1 year CEC and perfect IELTS score will be able to score 437. Crazy!
A high school graduate, working holidays visa holder, after one year of work experience as a bar "manager" without a peny in their current account will be invited for PR instead of people with years of skilled work experience, Master graduate in IT and 13K CAD , Well Done Canada!!!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
A high school graduate, working holidays visa holder, after one year of work experience as a bar "manager" without a peny in their current account will be invited for PR instead of people with years of skilled work experience, Master graduate in IT and 13K CAD , Well Done Canada!!!
Think positive guys and don't make any statement/comment unless its true or fact in general. Dont give your hate here if you dont get ITA, instead cheers for those who got golden ticket ITA. There are more skilled work experienced, educated and have more money than your account sitting in pool (CEC/FWS). Due to current situation, Gov is doing what best for the country and its people. So everyone will get chance if one falls under that category during a draw.

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
Guys
Whether we like it or not, luck has played its part massively this year. Goes onto show that we have the ability to try but success comes from somewhere else.
Imagine the 440 cec applicant in Feb or even during the last 2 years. They had all but given up on their dreams. They must be cursing the 460s and 470s all of last year.
Come march and the world goes into a frenzy. Almost everyone in the world is impacted negatively. The Cec candidates, well it was a miracle for them , nothing else can describe it. From every challenge arises an opportunity.
Lets cherish this moment and be happy for these guys. Imagine yourself in the same shoes for a minute.
Im an FSW candidate by the way.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I got my ITA, 441 CEC created on April 17th :)
Quick question, I have a canada born child, in PR application should I mention as accompanying or non-accompanying child?

Reactions: srk2322

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Congrats to all who have received the ITAs.

As for all FSW candidates like me, we should try to increase our scores since it seems that those above 470s are in the pool more and more every day. I honestly do expect the opening scores to be near 480s. But we will keep our hopes high.

rads40

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have put up file for EE my score is 438 but my spouse ielts score will expire 7thjune, he booked exam but due to covid19 it got transferred to 20th june, Any possibilty if we can request CIC to make this score valid for four weeks? what can be done?

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Hi I got ITA today and just noticed I made a typo to registration number for CELPIP General test. Should I reject the invitation because of this??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi I got ITA today and just noticed I made a typo to registration number for CELPIP General test. Should I reject the invitation because of this??
You have 90 days to submit documents. You don't think you can get the mistake corrected in that much time?

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Have you tried entering details on your profile post ITA? You can update the test score details in post ITA profile.
Oh yes, I made sure to put the correct registration number on my application (profile post ITA). Thanks.

gp@cad

May 27, 2020
440. They will soon run out of CEC applicants. Lol.
Me and my spouse have score of 433 and a CEC candidate. I am in Canada from last 4 years during which I studied 2 programs and have been working in NOC B category from 2 years now.
The only drawback is that we cannot get degree evaluation and IELTS done for my spouse due to covid-19.
How would you see our scenario in the events of recent draw?

Reactions: jitesh2013