AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Depends on the 2020 election but even then with the whole anti-china thing thats going on, I doubt it. Chinese are the only other country with GC backlogs.
Also India and Philippines.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
https://us.yahoo.com/news/immigrants-visas-suddenly-jobless-must-122148862.html

competition on way. People prepare. its gonna be rough crs will go up not down. i pray my app get approve. no way for me to improve score if that happen unless i attend school in canada. maybe i will apply for study permit if my app get reject. o boy my head is spinning. @canbnd, @keyur sharma, @navinball, @facethereality what thinking you have with this?
A lot will depend on who wins the election in November. Anyone I know who is realistic on OPT/h1b and considers Canada as an option has already written IELTS. Which means a lot of folks like the ones in the article have already used and abused the Canada route since 2016. Those hired by Indian consulting firms currently believe if they lose the job they can come back and for them US and the only place. That will change is if Donald wins again and has a more aggressive view on legal immigration.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
A lot will depend on who wins the election in November. Anyone I know who is realistic on OPT/h1b and considers Canada as an option has already written IELTS. Which means a lot of folks like the ones in the article have already used and abused the Canada route since 2016. Those hired by Indian consulting firms currently believe if they lose the job they can come back and for them US and the only place. That will change is if Donald wins again and has a more aggressive view on legal immigration.
Ya if possible, get your score above 482 (to be on the safe side)

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Just a basic question- Suppose If FSW draw happen in next month, whether they will invite candidates both from FSW and CEC or just FSW who has met the eligible scores? I am just curious and when I checked last year express entry draws they never mentioned its for FSW or CEC.Please calrify.

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
IMPORTANT UPDATE - ONTARIO TECH DRAW

Ontario has just conducted Tech draw and applicants are getting NOIs in their Express Entry profile.

Please check, one of the applicant with 454 (CEC) has received the NOI.

Wait for more details on OINP official Website.
Tech draw happened for CEC with scores between 421 to 451. Just curious on the applicant with 454 received NOI.?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Its just the NOI, nomination will take 2-3 months and a good number of these CEC candidates will get ITA by then.
Lol, this sounded bitterly. I would take an NOI over this uncertainty. The only letdown for any of the recipients of the NOI is document. Provided they have their documents intact and without lies, they are one step closer to calling Canada their home.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Lol, this sounded bitterly. I would take an NOI over this uncertainty. The only letdown for any of the recipients of the NOI is document. Provided they have their documents intact and without lies, they are one step closer to calling Canada their home.
So they should decline the ITA and wait for nomination? What if the nomination is refused?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
You didn't get my point mate. I only gave an illustration of ''a bird at hand is better than two in the bush''.
What I was trying to say is if they receive ITA before nomination, they would have to decline it and remain in the pool to get nominated and OINP doesn't say if there application was successful unless their profile remains in the pool and they receive the nomination message. Atleast 4 draws will happen till candidates who received NOI today are nominated and the cut off will fall a lot for CEC candidates by then and a lot of these NOI's will be wasted.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
What I was trying to say is if they receive ITA before nomination, they would have to decline it and remain in the pool to get nominated and OINP doesn't say if there application was successful unless their profile remains in the pool and they receive the nomination message. Atleast 4 draws will happen till candidates who received NOI today are nominated and the cut off will fall a lot for CEC candidates by then and a lot of these NOI's will be wasted.
I get you now. All they gotta do is wait it out. They most likely are going to get ITA before the 45days elapsed thus, the NOI would be useless. I get you 100%