FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
@scylla ...I have a question actually. I got the AOR on 8april and it's been a month. When can I expect my biometrics letter under these circumstances.
Hey Bud, Dont worry my AOR was 18th March 2020 and i received my Biometricsrequest on 07th May 2020. Delays were already expected due to Covid19.

Reactions: tigranh

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Any chances of a FSW draw this Wednesday?
Not sure if it is possible amid this job loss situation
If it does, the minimum CRS would drastically come down to 450s without any doubt
No IELTS and reduced ECA operation would aid to reduce the minimum cut-offs

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Any chances of a FSW draw this Wednesday?
Not sure if it is possible amid this job loss situation
If it does, the minimum CRS would drastically come down to 450s without any doubt
No IELTS and reduced ECA operation would aid to reduce the minimum cut-offs
Unless it was double of a normal draw, no. That would not happen. Last I checked there was close to 4000 people with scores over 470. But the good news is that the scores wouldn't sky rocket just because the draws have been cec. It would basically be as before

Reactions: scylla

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey Bud, Dont worry my AOR was 18th March 2020 and i received my Biometricsrequest on 07th May 2020. Delays were already expected due to Covid19.
Thank god.. I was bit worried coz it almost crossed 1 month and I still didn't get BIL.Anyways thx dude. Keep updating your status. Thank you and good luck.

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
Unless it was double of a normal draw, no. That would not happen. Last I checked there was close to 4000 people with scores over 470. But the good news is that the scores wouldn't sky rocket just because the draws have been cec. It would basically be as before
I agree. It's not going to go down .

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I agree. It's not going to go down .
Nope. I disagree
Score will come down
No IELTS and lesser ECA is equal to obvious score reduction
IELTS is clearly not happening till July possibly
As lesser dudes get in, I strongly believe score will come down
No logic I guess in simply saying score will not come down
The recent score distribution (as of April 27) had 7000 dudes in the 460 to 70 range.
3000 dudes above 470
A CEC draw too took place post this distribution table and nearly 4k dudes (major high scorers) were flushed and literally incoming of dudes into pool is almost halted
So if not sure from where these ppl say score will remain 470 no matter what
I challenge these dudes that (if FSW draw resumes) minimum CRS is coming down
470s have taken loooots of ITAs since the last 8 months. 460s n 50s will have their day soon
Let's be simply positive no matter what
Minimum CRS score is coming down.
If CEC's score can come down due to halting of IELTS, FSW's minimum cut-off will come down as well

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Nope. I disagree
Score will come down
The recent score distribution (as of April 27) had 7000 dudes in the 460 to 70 range.
3000 dudes above 470
A CEC draw too took place post this distribution table and nearly 4k dudes (major high scorers) were flushed and literally incoming of dudes into pool is almost halted
470s have taken loooots of ITAs since the last 8 months. 460s n 50s will have their day soon
If CEC's score can come down due to halting of IELTS, FSW's minimum cut-off will come down as well
IELTS has begun and ECA is still ongoing

Reactions: jrossi

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Nope. I disagree
Score will come down
3000 dudes above 470
What is your CRS score dude?

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Just look at the influx above 470 after CEC started happening. It has gone slow like never before. On very first regular draw it will be above 470 but it will come down gradually at good rate. The only condition is 3900 ITAs with no gaps. FSW below 460 please look for PNP student visa or French options but above 460 can hope for good I think. Thats my opinion not false hope. I wish that would be more fair for FSWs too. All the best Folks

gotusk

May 6, 2020
I am CEC applicant. I started working 21 April 2019. I created my EE profile 20 April 2020. However, system only ask for month and year while creating EE profile. So I got the points based on that and I end up with 453. Now I got ITA on 1st May 2020 but still I have not accepted it because of work experience Calculations.
I went to back home for 6 weeks. When I came back, due to Covid 19 rule I had to stay at home for 2 weeks. Additionally I stayed more 2 weeks at home due to fear of virus. This whole period of 2.5 months being absent at work was unpaid. So I am getting short of 2.5 month of this 1year work experience. I have started working with same company with same NOC from 13 April 2020. so now I have following questions.
1. should I accept this ITA or not?
2. What if I accept this ITA after filling this gap 2.5 month and submit all documents after?
3. My 1 year experience will complete on 18 July. Due to Covid 19 IRCC allowing 90 days to submit documents. Is it safe to submit documents after 18 July 2020 ?
All answers will be greatly appreciated......

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Nope. I disagree
Score will come down
3000 dudes above 470
IELTS are already happening, dude.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
IELTS are already happening, dude.
May I know where ?
Mine has been rescheduled at least 5 times and not happening before May 30th , IDP said most likely June/July. Even though the country lifted the restrictions and everything is gradually getting back to normal.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Honestly, I really feel bad for people losing points due to age. I really wish a miracle will happen. Now that the Restrictions are being lifted gradually, a FSW draw might happen soon if not this month. Stay strong, ur hardwork will be rewarded.

Reactions: alexross