+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
It is not locked after ITA. Things can be changed/altered. The profile gets locked after AOR.

You get AOR within a few hours to days after paying the application fee.
I tried fixing few errors but my profile shows a red locked sign when I was trying to modify info? Would you mind explaining how can we alter the profile after ITA?

srk2322

Apr 10, 2020
Guys with this pandemic, lets be happy that there would be some draw happening, either it may be FSW or CEC. Someone would be happy. By the way I am in FSW and I am nervous as well but I am ok with anything happening . I have a score of 464 and my birthday is on May 30 that means I am going to loose more

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys with this pandemic, lets be happy that there would be some draw happening, either it may be FSW or CEC. Someone would be happy. By the way I am in FSW and I am nervous as well but I am ok with anything happening . I have a score of 464 and my birthday is on May 30 that means I am going to loose more
Don't worry buddy. If a FSW draw happens this Wednesday, the higher 470s and the 460s will be picked up. Post this one, a draw might happen towards the end of May and you shall be picked up
But be prepared for the worst as well. Cos there is a chance that this coming draw could be a CEC/PNP draw. If that's the case, you might end up with 459 sadly
Good luck bro

Reactions: srk2322

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Don't worry buddy. If a FSW draw happens this Wednesday, the higher 470s and the 460s will be picked up. Post this one, a draw might happen towards the end of May and you shall be picked up
But be prepared for the worst as well. Cos there is a chance that this coming draw could be a CEC/PNP draw. If that's the case, you might end up with 459 sadly
Good luck bro
Yeah, it will be interesting to see if the CEC-PNP pattern continues, or if this new month brings some relief for FSW applicants. Hopefully the fact that countries around the world are gradually opening up means good news for us.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello. Guys I am at 470. Waiting for fsw draws to happen. I am in a bit situation which is that my Canadian brother is shifting Qatar in 2 to 3 months and in that 470 I included sibling 15 points. So my question is can I still claim his 15 points if his away from Canada?

Anshul001

Apr 10, 2020
Hello. Guys I am at 470. Waiting for fsw draws to happen. I am in a bit situation which is that my Canadian brother is shifting Qatar in 2 to 3 months and in that 470 I included sibling 15 points. So my question is can I still claim his 15 points if his away from Canada?
Yes as long as he is canadian Citizen or Permanent resident.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is scary; you losing 5points is. What plans do you have to boost your score or you intend to wait it out hoping the score would drop to your CRS some day?

Reactions: aonanuga002

sharry_277

Mar 22, 2020
How ate you so sure it will be CEC draw or you are just saying if it is CEC then score will be 449
I think it would be 450-451-452. Beacuse in last draw there was a tie breaking of Oct 10, 2019. There is a chance that they still have a lot of applicants with this cut-off score. They just cleared before Oct 10.
I created my profile on Oct 27, 2019. I really want it to be less than 451. I don’t want to stuck in tie breaking shit.