+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Ohhhhh okay okay, so if you are not claiming for the points, for example for my common law, he has NOC B foreign experience, but since he won't claim any points for foreign exp we should remove it and transfer it to personal history then?
yes you can but in my case I am asking for myself i.e. primary application. I have more than 3 years from my past 2 employers and not showing my current job as it is difficult for me to arrange reference letter.

as far as my spouse goes I am showing her experience because I have received reference letter. although it does not make any difference.

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
's
yes you can but in my case I am asking for myself i.e. primary application. I have more than 3 years from my past 2 employers and not showing my current job as it is difficult for me to arrange reference letter.

as far as my spouse goes I am showing her experience because I have received reference letter. although it does not make any difference.
I believe the point here is that, if you are claiming for some points, you should mention it onto your work history, if not, then it will be on your personal history. The same goes to your spouse or common law. My common law has actually an NOC B Canadian Experience (8.5 months), I'd rather put it under the personal history for now, because I don't want IRCC to spend so much time checking onto my documents that don't actually matter (yet). I am just making the IRCC's life easier in terms of verification and all hahaha :D But still, that's my personal preference.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Quebec recently announced that immigration levels will increase significantly over the next three years, and a greater share of new arrivals will be skilled workers.

Annual admissions: 21,250 (target for 2020)

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Quebec recently announced that immigration levels will increase significantly over the next three years, and a greater share of new arrivals will be skilled workers.

Any link?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
ONTARIO GOVERNMENT EXTENDS ALL EMERGENCY ORDERS UNTIL MAY 19.
They are the ones feeling the heat the most; they have the highest number of cases in the country hence the need for the extension. They are doing everything possible to flatten the curve.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
See professional advice bro
It’s okay to receive an ITA before the completion of your work experience as that is updated automatically by the system. However the actual date you accept the invitation is what IRCC take into account so you should be fine. After your waiting period you will have 15 days for submission so that is enough for you to wrap things up. 90 days- 75days = 15
No man it is not at all good to accept ITA before actual year conplete. Even a day before will lead to rejection. System counts as per month and year not the date that is why some people get ITA before month. This is what all lawyers would sat

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019

It was well before the COVID situation. It might be possible that the entire immigration trend my change for a while because a lot of people lost their jobs, even those working in the government.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
See professional advice bro

No man it is not at all good to accept ITA before actual year conplete. Even a day before will lead to rejection. System counts as per month and year not the date that is why some people get ITA before month. This is what all lawyers would sat
Guess you failed to read my write up clearly. He hasn’t accepted yet and will only do that when his years of work experience is complete.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
It was well before the COVID situation. It might be possible that the entire immigration trend my change for a while because a lot of people lost their jobs, even those working in the government.
Québec has made it clear that nothing has changed with their immigration plans

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
They are the ones feeling the heat the most; they have the highest number of cases in the country hence the need for the extension. They are doing everything possible to flatten the curve.
Emergency extension haven’t affected OINP in anyway as we have seen but you know people, They are always interested in that news that sounds negative.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018