+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

Divya.nair

Apr 22, 2020
Better not to read any post from this forum to stay positive and calm.
Most of the posts are against CEC candidates.I dont understand why FSW candidates are too much angry on CEC.I can understand that FSW people are looking for better life in Canada .But just spare a minute and think that there are CEC candidates who had to give upon their dreams and had to leave Canada due to this high crs.So this trend will be something that helps some of the CEC candidates.
These kind of CEC and PNP draws will be continuing only for maximum1 month so just wait support and appreciate those who get ITA.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Most of the posts are against CEC candidates.I dont understand why FSW candidates are too much angry on CEC.I can understand that FSW people are looking for better life in Canada .But just spare a minute and think that there are CEC candidates who had to give upon their dreams and had to leave Canada due to this high crs.So this trend will be something that helps some of the CEC candidates.
These kind of CEC and PNP draws will be continuing only for maximum1 month so just wait support and appreciate those who get ITA.
I think majority of the people here are extremely happy for CEC candidates who have received ITAs in the past few weeks. Specially for those with scores below 465 CRS.
You will always find people jealous of another person's success. On the other hand there are few people here who mock the misery of FSW candidates.

Hope CEC candidates benefit from these unsettling times and i also eagerly wait for a FSW draw.

Reactions: jitesh2013

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Most of the posts are against CEC candidates.I dont understand why FSW candidates are too much angry on CEC.I can understand that FSW people are looking for better life in Canada .But just spare a minute and think that there are CEC candidates who had to give upon their dreams and had to leave Canada due to this high CRS.So this trend will be something that helps some of the CEC candidates.
You are right buddy. Since the past 8 months (Sep to March) the 470s were clinching everything (literally everything and I can understand the pain of CEC candidates) and not making way at all
It is absolutely fine that candidates with low scores (especially CEC) also need a fair chance. Same is the case with H1B where Indian nationals were consuming too much. Thanks to the reform of the US that other nationalities too will get a chance to settle in an advanced economy and Indian dudes' chances have gone slim since then. Good move literally.
It's absolutely fine that CEC draws must happen at least the next one to two draws and CEC dudes above 445 (who have been superseded by the 470s for a veryyyyyyyyyyyy long time) must also get a chance
So upcoming 470s, very highly aspired dudes (aiming to get CLB 10 or 11 or 12 or maybe 100) can wait and be idle while these people too have their day
I'm a FSW candidate but I believe it is fair to give chance to these people while halting the upcoming highly enthusiastic and over motivated dudes (with exceptional scores)
You will be invited buddy. Do not worry.
IRCC is well aware of every opportunity taken by these 470s and now they too must have realized that opportunities must be equal.
Good move from IRCC.
At least IELTS is not happening until August and ECA bodies are damn heavily bombarded by these dudes. So no hurdles for you CEC Fellas
But this might be your last chance. Once FSW draws resume, 470s will quickly jump in and take back everything. So do whatever you can to get ITA at the earliest.

Reactions: jitesh2013

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
You are right buddy. Since the past 8 months (Sep to March) the 470s were clinching everything (literally everything and I can understand the pain of CEC candidates) and not making way at all
It is absolutely fine that candidates with low scores (especially CEC) also need a fair chance. Same is the case with H1B where Indian nationals were consuming too much. Thanks to the reform of the US that other nationalities too will get a chance to settle in an advanced economy and Indian dudes' chances have gone slim since then. Good move literally.
It's absolutely fine that CEC draws must happen at least the next one to two draws and CEC dudes above 445 (who have been superseded by the 470s for a veryyyyyyyyyyyy long time) must also get a chance
So upcoming 470s, very highly aspired dudes (aiming to get CLB 10 or 11 or 12 or maybe 100) can wait and be idle while these people too have their day
I'm a FSW candidate but I believe it is fair to give chance to these people while halting the upcoming highly enthusiastic and over motivated dudes (with exceptional scores)
IRCC is well aware of every opportunity taken by these 470s and now they too must have realized that opportunities must be equal.
Good move from IRCC.
At least IELTS is not happening until August and ECA bodies are damn heavily bombarded by these dudes. So no hurdles for you CEC Fellas
But this might be your last chance. Once FSW draws resume, 470s will quickly jump in and take back everything. So do whatever you can to get ITA at the earliest.
While I agree all you say about CEC candidates getting invited and deserving of that, I really don't understand the context of the rest of the post.
Express Entry is a points based immigration system, if you score more, you get through, it's that simple. You talk about over motivated and highly enthusiastic dudes, well of course they are going to be. Immigration is not a small decision and once you decide, you have to give it your all.
These people in the 470s aren't "taking" anybody's opportunity and making it unfair or making the opportunities for others unequal. They are going by the system and trying to be the best they can, in the pool. If they manage to do that, they are absolutely deserving of the same.
I say that as someone who was exploring going for a second degree when I was at 441 last year with CLB 10 in IELTS in all 4 modules, that too in the first attempt.

People should aim to improve their scores, not hope that high scoring people stay out of the pool so that one can get through. Competition in life is prevalent everywhere. There's only so many invites sent out each year, one must try everything they can to get in that list

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Not saying its the same but NZ PM has come out and said that international travel will be banned for a long time yet. Interesting to see how Canada will proceed and how long FSW draws are delayed
That is what makes me really hope to be invited in cec. Because my backup plan was to do a working holiday year in NZ starting in October. Something that doesn't seem entirely likely

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I'm sorry but very unlikely so... The 440s group is even denser than the 450s. And the last draw's cut-off point only went down from 455 to 452 (3 points) even with CEC-only candidates being invited.
Do remember that the previous draws went down 3, 4, and 9. Points. So we could see another drop depending on if there are bubbles

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Your attitude is appalling or I should say toxic to the very least. FSW's do not deserve your hate, we are like any other category in the pool. We worked hard (still working hard) to get the scores and improve ourselves everyday. All we want is a chance at good life and I believe everybody deserves that opportunity

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Please advise !
[/QUOTE]
I will decline the ITA, your're 464 you have
Proceed with Company B and C to claim points and show Company A & D in the personal history section.

No documentation is required for Company A and D.
Where do you put the personal history section? I have the same scenario, I only declared my last job (5yrs) which is under NOC B, the rest is not, not sure where to put in the EE profile though.

Last edited:

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Please advise !
I will decline the ITA, your're 464 you have

Where do you put the personal history section? I have the same scenario, I only declared my last job (5yrs) which is under NOC B, the rest is not, not sure where to put in the EE profile though.
Post ITA you get one more section as personal history. in that we can declare this

Reactions: Gtung

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Post ITA you get one more section as personal history. in that we can declare this
Ohhhhh okay okay, so if you are not claiming for the points, for example for my common law, he has NOC B foreign experience, but since he won't claim any points for foreign exp we should remove it and transfer it to personal history then?

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Good move from IRCC.
CEC Draws should be above 440's

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Why people with Canadian experience (either studies or work experience) have scores of less than 460
A Canadian experience usually gives a huge boost to CRS score and on top of that, 8777 in IELTS might take one to above 480 easily (3 years skilled work experience obviously).
Age does play here but still, have this question
Many don't score 8777, and rely on the points from Canadian education and/or experience.

EDIT : forgot to add LMIA from the employer, or show that they have a job opportunity that doesn't require any LMIA. 50 points.

Last edited: