+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
See if you want to decline the ITA you can do that and create a new profile. You will easily get another ITA in the next draw. In this case, you don’t need to stress yourself for another 8 months thinking whether IRCC questions you regarding the mistake you made or not.
You have a good score according to current conditions.
Sleep well.
Thanks for your reply,
Is it necessary to decline the invite or It is safe to decline the invite and wait for another one?

Anshul001

Apr 10, 2020
Who knows what will happen tomorrow? It is better to have hopes in our hearts, so we can stay strong all the time and get rid of the negativity.
Agree but i only said according to previous draws and TBH i need another CEC draw very badly as well bcz i am at 451.

joeymercury

Jun 12, 2019
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
13-03-2020
Agree but i only said according to previous draws and TBH i need another CEC draw very badly as well bcz i am at 451.
I think you will be good in the next draw while I might have to 1 or 2 more CEC-only draws to get invited. I only have 448o_O...

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Reposting as it is bit urgent

Hi Everyone,

I need a help guys. we received nomination from Ontario few days back and expecting ITA in next draw. but have to make final changes in profile if necessary, so please guide.

I have worked in 4 company total
Company A - first company worked only for 4 months and different NOC - don't want to claim any points
company B - worked for 2 years and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC
Company C - worked for 4 years and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC
Company D - current company, startup with only 20 people and have worked for 6 months and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC - can't get reference as it is just 20 people company but my offer letter has roles and responsibilities.

so currently in IRCC I have only shown company B and C as arranging reference letter from A and D is bit difficult. and was planning to show A and D in personal history.
but in OINP application it was mandatory to show all so have shown all and given LOE for not having reference letter for A and D. and also submitted other documents for A and D.
So should I mention A and D in IRCC profile or I can show that in personal history?
Please help me urgently
Thanks in advance.

joeymercury

Jun 12, 2019
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
13-03-2020
I am very stressed right now because what if its general draw.
Don't be too worried about this, and stay focus on your life right now. I personally think the CEC & PNP draw will last at least for 1 or 2 more draws considering the current circumstance.
If the worse case happens, then think about the solution at that time.
It is always better to be optimistic... because you never know what happens tomorrow.
I can tell you my story if I can let you feel better.

I should have been invited in October 2018 if everything goes well because the cut-off score is around 440s and I got 445.
But I had a severe illness in August 2018, and I have to stop accumulating my Canadian working experience and receive treatment immediately. You can imagine how I was frustrated at that time. I just need to work two more months then I can get one full year working experience to apply for PR.
Then, after 6 months when I am recovered from my illness and come back to my work; I was surprised the Cut-off scores were shot up to 470s. So I knew I had no choice but to work one more year in my country to earn more scores because my PGWP has already expired.

I went back to my country in April this year, then I suddenly noticed that there are draws for CECs AND PNPs only, the scores now are dipping down recently, which I have never imagined before.

See? Life is so unpredictable just like IRCC ...
Right now I still keep finding jobs in my country because I know I cannot fully rely on the hope, I have to be ready for any unexpected situation.
But am I too worried about my situation? No...
One thing that I learned from my past experience is that stop thinking about something that you cannot control, try your best and see what will happen in the next moment.
Meanwhile, stay positive so that you can have the courage to face any failure in your life.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Reposting as it is bit urgent

Hi Everyone,

I need a help guys. we received nomination from Ontario few days back and expecting ITA in next draw. but have to make final changes in profile if necessary, so please guide.

I have worked in 4 company total
Company A - first company worked only for 4 months and different NOC - don't want to claim any points
company B - worked for 2 years and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC
Company C - worked for 4 years and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC
Company D - current company, startup with only 20 people and have worked for 6 months and NOC 0124 - my primary NOC - can't get reference as it is just 20 people company but my offer letter has roles and responsibilities.

so currently in IRCC I have only shown company B and C as arranging reference letter from A and D is bit difficult. and was planning to show A and D in personal history.
but in OINP application it was mandatory to show all so have shown all and given LOE for not having reference letter for A and D. and also submitted other documents for A and D.
So should I mention A and D in IRCC profile or I can show that in personal history?
Please help me urgently
Thanks in advance.
Proceed with Company B and C to claim points and show Company A & D in the personal history section.

No documentation is required for Company A and D.

Reactions: Godisguru

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Few FSW draws while India is locked will wipe most of the FSW candidates above 450 from the pool.

India is the key country.

prince_lords

Feb 21, 2019
In my opinion IRCC should conduct regular FSW draws excluding CEC applicants on a consecutive basis. Otherwise it will be a disgrace.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
In my opinion IRCC should conduct regular FSW draws excluding CEC applicants on a consecutive basis. Otherwise it will be a disgrace.
No wonder people want only FSW draw after so many only CEC draw. And I believe it is unfair for FSW is they are not getting anything after Pandemic. Still the fact remains brother that CIC give the best interest in country's benefit. I think after Pandemic ends they might do FSW draw or regular draw but they will put more focus on international students. After all it is 21 billion dollar business in a year and few billion for GIC money too. It will help recovering loss due to Covid19 crisis. I wish the best for FSW candidates but those who are not aged above 30 and can get student visa go for it if one can afford. Its worth spending 10-15 lakh. You will recover that money in a year after settling in Canada. If someone have 440-465 points in EE right now. One year(8 months) program will give extra 30 points and one year experience in Canada will take you above 500 that makes invincible in EE. There is provision of dual intent google it .These were my two cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: prince_lords