+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Not saying its the same but NZ PM has come out and said that international travel will be banned for a long time yet. Interesting to see how Canada will proceed and how long FSW draws are delayed
Don’t trouble yourself trying to interpret what IRCC might do. Just know that Canada believes in immigration just as the Minister mentioned and they will continue with their immigration plans. FSW do not necessarily have to wait till travel restrictions are eased .

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Good evening.i feel like next draw being whether cec or fsw highy depends on the covid 19 / quarantine situtation in India. As the situation worsens there day by day, the chances of next fsw draw goes down as India contributes more than any other country in the world. Ircc realizes that all those Indian fellows even if they pass through getting ITA round,later on they will be having difficulties gattering all those necessary documents as most of government organizatins would be closed. Lets see..wish good luck to every one!

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Why people with Canadian experience (either studies or work experience) have scores of less than 460
A Canadian experience usually gives a huge boost to CRS score and on top of that, 8777 in IELTS might take one to above 480 easily (3 years skilled work experience obviously).
Age does play here but still, have this question
a PGWP gives us 3 years. best you can do is 2 years of work experience. Plus diploma/degree difference. I have a diploma with 1 year and maxed out IELTS and ended up 434. nowhere close to 480

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada's willingness to have their doors open in a time when many others have shut theirs will definitely improve the image of Canada as a desirable destination to immigrate. More importantly and hopefully, this will attract highly skilled individuals that can bring value to the Canadian economy through innovation, entrepreneurship and investment. Although, this will also mean that competition for employment will be as competitive as ever. In a way, a total free market job market.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I simply can't stand how IRCC behaves like they shouldn't provide an explanation regarding current draw's policy. They pretend Express Entry is running just like before. This is driving me crazy.

Reactions: Triciathe1st

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I simply can't stand how IRCC behaves like they shouldn't provide an explanation regarding current draw's policy. They pretend Express Entry is running just like before. This is driving me crazy.
They have not stopped draws and are giving out large amount of invites, it is business as usual for them.

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hi

I got an invite on 9th april and I just noticed that I answered 2 question wrong while submitting my express entry but those question have no impact on my score . Questions I answered wrong are below:
- Do you have job offer in candad? - I put yes whereas some people told me it has to be NO
- Is the company listed on your work permit? I put yes whereas some people told me it has to be NO

I got invitation almost after 10 months and really don't want to decline the invite. I am at 464 right now.

Do I need to decline the invitation or is there any workaround?

Please advise !

sharry_277

Mar 22, 2020
Hi

I got an invite on 9th april and I just noticed that I answered 2 question wrong while submitting my express entry but those question have no impact on my score . Questions I answered wrong are below:
- Do you have job offer in candad? - I put yes whereas some people told me it has to be NO
- Is the company listed on your work permit? I put yes whereas some people told me it has to be NO

I got invitation almost after 10 months and really don't want to decline the invite. I am at 464 right now.

Do I need to decline the invitation or is there any workaround?

Please advise !
See if you want to decline the ITA you can do that and create a new profile. You will easily get another ITA in the next draw. In this case, you don’t need to stress yourself for another 8 months thinking whether IRCC questions you regarding the mistake you made or not.
You have a good score according to current conditions.
Sleep well.