+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

klksunny

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, I'm in a grave situation.
I have sent my MBA docs to CES which reached them on Dec 11. They started to work on my file until March 18 and after that, CES' staffs started to work remotely.
I was under the impression that they will complete my request by at least May. Now I got an email stating that my file (physical transcript) is in their office and they cannot access it until CES (University Of Toronto) opens its gate to staffs.
I kept calling them (once in a week) from the 21st of March and they kept saying that they are working on my file but this Friday (May 1) they gave this piece of shocker to me, which really sunk my heart.
I know that students will have to learn via online till September but I'm afraid that University staffs (and CES') too will not go to the university at all till Sep
Can someone pls provide some best guidance
My transcript is in their office. They cannot complete the task until they get the transcript.
Will Universities in Ontario will be shut till Sep or Univ will open soon (probably following the govt's order of easing) and only students will have to study online till Sep
I think that Colleges and Universities will be open and staffs will flock to workplaces but just that only students will not be allowed to enter the campus
Pls share your thoughts
Hi!
Why dont you ask your university to send the documents to CES online?

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
This IELTS indicator seems only for Academic and not for general
Once rolled out, IELTS general may be available online
My friend booked computer based assessment (general) and test was scheduled today but got cancelled as usual and his amount will be refunded
So clearly this is not for General
Enthusiastic and highly motivated dudes aiming to get CLB 10 and above can wait
This is for INDIA you are telling?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What's funny with my comment? In May 2018-19, the draw was between 440-450, so its not impossible that the crs score will drop again, do you think the score will increase to 470 again? I will appreciate if you can give me an argument instead of "LOL" :D
There are too many people with high scores waiting right now. When the next draw happens, the cut off will certainly rise over 470.

It's possible it might drop later, but can't imagine there's any chance that will happen by May 15th.

Reactions: indianstudent96

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
What's funny with my comment? In May 2018-19, the draw was between 440-450, so its not impossible that the crs score will drop again, do you think the score will increase to 470 again? I will appreciate if you can give me an argument instead of "LOL" :D
Right now as per the data from cic, there are 4605 people with scores higher than 471 which is before the last CEC draw. The last CEC draw was with cutoff of 452 and I have been following the latest draws and havent seen much of a movement in 471-490 range. Hence most of the people must be in the range of 451-470. Also, roughly the amount of ITAs sent in each draw is 3900. So I highly doubt 450-460.

Bonus: I heard IELTS are starting up again shortly. And the CRS went to 464, below 470 in last October for regular draw.