+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I just checked their website and they did open booking for general as well starting 8 may for computer based.
Gosh
Score will now surge to its peak
Okay, now I can say that the cut-off will be 470 plus forever
Dudes seem to be highly enthusiastic to write this exam and come out with CLB10

• Haha
Reactions: jitesh2013

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Yes it will be accepted by IRCC.
Are you sure, have ircc said they will. I want to book mine but these are indicators. Do you have any links that they will be accepted. When I check on British council, it mentions that we should get them checked by authorities if these will.be accepted.

Anshul001

Apr 10, 2020
Are you sure, have ircc said they will. I want to book mine but these are indicators. Do you have any links that they will be accepted. When I check on British council, it mentions that we should get them checked by authorities if these will.be accepted.
Bro its regular testing so it will be accepted by Ircc and no its not indicator.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Anshul001

Apr 10, 2020
I smell FSW draw soon. With ielts commencement, wes resumption, easing of lockdown, FSW draw is coming!!!!
I think ielts only started in India so far and every country did start phase one of opening lockdown. Basically they are trying to bring economy back and trying to see if they can control covid with economy back on track. Its just trial so very difficult to say what IRCC gonna do. I dont assume anything since they did 452 draw.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Last time facethereality and him said fsw candidates who were applying green card would join soon because of Trump and cutoff would become 500 or 600. Now they said the next fsw draw will happen till 2022. They never care about truth but continue to scare people.
there is a reason behind it. So many labour workers in canada were laid off and they are getting CERB/2000$ per month. Almost all of them are hard working people who are objective. Some people like you mentioned above are trained for nothing so their time passes with making sensational and baseless claims to scare people off. They will have their CERB money and bully people that is so sad

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Very simple...USA is doing right thing ~ pause the foreign immigration intake and save the country

Canada is doing humanity way and thats why they invite CEC and PNP only

need good people to support economy and population during recession??
when unemployment rate is 5 million already and why we wanna add 1 million immigrants to make it 6 million? :confused:
absolutly right , 460 from last sept CEC and i got my ITA IN 144 DRAW . HOPE COMING DRAWS ARE ALSO CEC.

Reactions: jitesh2013

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
This IELTS indicator seems only for Academic and not for general
Once rolled out, IELTS general may be available online
My friend booked computer based assessment (general) and test was scheduled today but got cancelled as usual and his amount will be refunded
So clearly this is not for General
Enthusiastic and highly motivated dudes aiming to get CLB 10 and above can wait