Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I actually think the problem is because the VO staff in each of the countries have been pulled back (someone mentioned this earlier in one of the forums). Hence as there’s no one to look into your application wherever you are applying from; they cannot start with FSWs even if they wished. Let me know your thoughts.
I beg to differ. Many FSW (outland) are being processed in Ottawa.

Reactions: jrossi

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
So basically what I am assuming is that year 2020 for FSW candidates will be a nightmare and with such a backlog, I am assuming that the CRS score will not drop below 475 throughout the year due to the backlog. So it is year 2021!!!!!!!

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
guys, I have a question, maybe somebody can help me.
I got married in December to a Canadian citizen, he wanted to sponsor me but on April 16th I received an ITA and we decided I'll go with express entry because it might be faster. now I have to mention I have a relative who is a Canadian citizen but should I put him as Accompanying or NON-accompanying spouse??
we both live in Canada

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations Jasmin and all others who got ITA. "You're like a shooting star. You've come so far. You can't go back to where you used to be..."
No. I did not get ITA. What I'm mean is that I am one of them waiting for an ITA for almost 2 years. Sitting at 453 CEC 2 years of Canadian experience. If you only knew the heartaches I am going through, but I still try to be resilient. ;)

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
guys, I have a question, maybe somebody can help me.
I got married in December to a Canadian citizen, he wanted to sponsor me but on April 16th I received an ITA and we decided I'll go with express entry because it might be faster. now I have to mention I have a relative who is a Canadian citizen but should I put him as Accompanying or NON-accompanying spouse??
we both live in Canada
Accompanying

Reactions: Pgill2609

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
No. I did not get ITA. What I'm mean is that I am one of them waiting for an ITA for almost 2 years. Sitting at 453 CEC 2 years of Canadian experience. If you only knew the heartaches I am going through, but I still try to be resilient. ;)
Oh, I'm so sorry. Stay resilient. You just never know when your day'll come; and I really hope it's soon.