+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 144th Draw - PNP

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
there is no official statement bro but that is common sense, they only did cec draw in 2015 for one time with less than 2000 ITA. Now due to travel restrictions and safety concern due to corona they did it 3 times, So if you are at 454 and CEC candidate you are holding your beer in next 15 days at home.
I dont get why Coronavirus avoid IRCC from inviting FSW candidates as people go to canada after 8 months of receiving ITA or even 1 year or furher

Reactions: srk2322

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I dont get why Coronavirus avoid IRCC from inviting FSW candidates as people go to canada after 8 months of receiving ITA or even 1 year or furher
My guess is they are thinking along the lines that international travel should still be avoided after one year if the vaccine is not available by then. In that case they would get a chance to avoid tens of thousands of new travellers coming in to canada by giving PRs to those already in Canada (CEC class). Not saying it is the right thing, but I am guessing that is their thought process

Reactions: Pgill2609 and Eli31

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Unless you can see into the future and tell us when and if they have found a cure to the coronavirus then I think what they are doing is actually extremely logical and sound from their point of view.

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Unless you can see into the future and tell us when and if they have found a cure to the coronavirus then I think what they are doing is actually extremely logical and sound from their point of view.
Well for me is not too logical to choose somebody who got 455 instead of somebody with +470, besides not all CEC & PNP aplicants are within Canada so they will continue receiving people from abroad
Anyways, I have already notice many unfair things in Express Entry but at the same time they have the right to do what they want with their country jajaajaj, congratulations to winners!

Last edited:

blessedveev

Jul 25, 2019
Honestly, I think it’s sad and annoying for anyone to think less of low CRS ranking candidates. You think being in 470+ means you deserve better than them. Some of these people under CEC have waited months and now they get a blessing in disguise (thanks to COVID19). Logic can’t be applied here, sorry. Most of these CEC guys have spent thousands of dollars on Canadian education and are already contributing to the economy. They deserve all the recognition they are getting now and I hope the draws get much lower so that many of them would stop worrying about expiring work visas.

For the cocky high ranking FSW, take a chill pill and swallow some patience. You still have a good chance of getting in when this outbreak is over.
P.S - I’m fsw, still on 456 and would be 481 by early next year.
Cheers

Last edited:

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Honestly, I think it’s sad and annoying for anyone to think less of low CRS ranking candidates. You think being in 470+ means you deserve better than them. Some of these people under CEC have waited months and now they get a blessing in disguise (thanks to COVID19). Logic can’t be applied here, sorry. Most of these CEC guys have spent thousands of dollars on Canadian education and are already contributing to the economy. They deserve all the recognition they are getting now and I hope the draws get much lower so that many of them would stop worrying about expiring work visas.

For the cocky high ranking FSW, take a chill pill and swallow some patience. You still have a good chance of getting in when this outbreak is over.
P.S - I’m fsw and would be on 481 by ending of this year.
Cheers
Well said we should support each other the hardest thing Is getting a job here so anyone can have any points but once you get here that's as far has your points will go

Reactions: blessedveev

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
My guess is they are thinking along the lines that international travel should still be avoided after one year if the vaccine is not available by then. In that case they would get a chance to avoid tens of thousands of new travellers coming in to canada by giving PRs to those already in Canada (CEC class). Not saying it is the right thing, but I am guessing that is their thought process
Also they need people in Canada with job offer right now unfortunately if your lucky enough to obtain a job offer from abroad that's great too but due to covid canada unemployment is so high right now that they are looking at a worse situation here than they did before influx of immigrants come.

Reactions: blessedveev

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes because most CECs are inland
Well for me is not too logical to choose somebody who got 455 instead of somebody with +470, besides not all CEC & PNP aplicants are within Canada so they will continue receiving people from abroad
Anyways, I have already notice many unfair things in Express Entry but at the same time they have the right to do what they want with their country jajaajaj, congratulations to winners!
Yeah but these guys have most likely spent money to get Canadian education and have found a way to work in Canada for a year, making them more integrated than outlanders..so...I would say its pretty fair just thats just my opinion