+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 144th Draw - PNP

ecko199x

Apr 15, 2020
Alright all, I hope you are all safe and well.

congrats to all those selected today...shame it wasn’t the FSW with that cut off score haha. I am waiting like most of you for the FSW draw, currently have 459 points. Only downside on May 26th I will lose 5 points due to my birthday. But on a plus note with more people being selected via PNP and cec and a decrease of people entering the pool I think the FSW crs cut off will decrease as well. Just a case of being patient and don’t lose hope. I have a feeling they will do an FSW draw soon.
Please hope Covid disappear within this year otherwise CRS cut-off for FSW will be a nightmare

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
I am CEC applicant, but currently outside of canada ..doest that matter ,is it enough to get a pr as cec considering todays trends?
I am not sure on that. ITA will come immidiately or within few minutes. Just a doubt are they considering those who are inside Canada or all cases. You guys can check with CIC once for not receiving ITA eventhough qualify for CEC.

Marziyeh

Aug 17, 2019
I'm damn sure there wont be any FSW draw as long as the pandemic exists....Bcuz if there was supposed to be one, they would have held it by now.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
I am not sure on that. ITA will come immidiately or within few minutes. Just a doubt are they considering those who are inside Canada or all cases. You guys can check with CIC once for not receiving ITA eventhough qualify for CEC.
I don’t think it has anything to do with the current address of residence, but I’m curious to know more about this

Btw, the ITA doesn’t arrive immediately, I waited maybe 1-2 hours (current address in Canada though)

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
is there anyone that worked as a self employee, free lancer, on contract and calculated that as working experience? I worked in the same company for last 2 years but out of those 2 years, for the first 4 months I was in contract (company's policy). With hope I still made express entry profile my score is 457 if working on contract is also concluded as 2 years of working experiences, otherwise my score is 444 with 1 year working experience. I'm in cec category, in the mean time I was still waiting and just registered Celpip test again to try to get higher English score.
do I have hope that the draw score will come down to 440-450? but my earliest English test date is may 2nd. I mean I have been patient all these years for last two years lol I can wait years more to complete the application processing or anything only if the score stays around this range 440-450. do I just have to study English more? ugh :( I would appreciate any replies. Thanks
Yes as long as you had 30 hours per week and you can get a reference letter from the company, contract or full time its same. If your score is 457 you should be getting ITA today.

rupen393

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, I just got the ITA and I'm qualified for both CEC and FSW. Stay patient and positive while waiting for your breakthrough. Your time will come soon.

You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for.

– Craig Bruce

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Can someone please explain why the PNP and CEC only draws will be bad for FSW? Normally CEC and PNP candidates are included in FSW draws, so they are still pulling high scoring candidates out of the pool. Also, less people can enter the Pool as IELTS is closed.

Reactions: |l|R|l|

Rushbury1986

Jun 24, 2019
Can someone please explain why the PNP and CEC only draws will be bad for FSW? Normally CEC and PNP candidates are included in FSW draws, so they are still pulling high scoring candidates out of the pool. Also, less people can enter the Pool as IELTS is closed.
That is exactly what I keep thinking...glad I am not the only one

Reactions: bahariesmoon88

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all doing well. First of all congratulations to all who got or will get ITA from today's 145th Draw CRS 455 (CEC). I am at 459 (CEC) and waiting for an ITA. Just have a quick question regarding my job roles and duties. I am working as Returns Administrator and my NOC CODE is 1215.

Can anyone please advise if my roles and duties are good enough for NOC 1215 or do I need to make some changes? Following are my duties :
  • Responsible for the supply chain. Dispatching and assigning the orders based on client requirement.
  • Coordination with vendors to ensure a smooth delivery. Process customer’s RMA and determine disposition of returned product.
  • Handle the appointments and coordinating delivery schedules with the customers.
  • Process the invoices and purchasing transactions.
  • Assess,manage and mitigate the delivery issues when identified.
  • Responsible for the smooth operations of the systems, equipment and machinery. Arrange their maintenance and repair work.
  • Working on GERP and TMS software to generate RMA’s and loads. Process customer’s RMA and determine disposition of returned product.
  • Draw learning programs for the trainees and new joinees. Make them aware of safety procedures, company policies and the company culture.
  • Provide solutions to improve operational and processing efficiency in workflow.
Please let me know if I am good to move further with NOC 1215. Any comments much appreciated.

Thank you,

Nirem

Jun 26, 2019
I got
I don’t think it has anything to do with the current address of residence, but I’m curious to know more about this

Btw, the ITA doesn’t arrive immediately, I waited maybe 1-2 hours (current address in Canada though)
I got my ITA. CEC outland

Reactions: Wotsit

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
with all the (CEC & PNP draws happening), one thing is for sure that IRCC can and did worked remotely with full flow and no performance degrades... ;);)