+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 144th Draw - PNP

nj9549

Apr 16, 2020
is there anyone that worked as a self employee, free lancer, on contract and calculated that as working experience? I worked in the same company for last 2 years but out of those 2 years, for the first 4 months I was in contract (company's policy). With hope I still made express entry profile my score is 457 if working on contract is also concluded as 2 years of working experiences, otherwise my score is 444 with 1 year working experience. I'm in cec category, in the mean time I was still waiting and just registered Celpip test again to try to get higher English score.
do I have hope that the draw score will come down to 440-450? but my earliest English test date is may 2nd. I mean I have been patient all these years for last two years lol I can wait years more to complete the application processing or anything only if the score stays around this range 440-450. do I just have to study English more? ugh :( I would appreciate any replies. Thanks

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Do you guys think the CRS for FSW will ever come down to 450s?
I do not think that is gonna happen anytime soon. FSW draws are keep on increasing from last one year. Once pandemic is over there might be chance for FSW to go down as there will be less number CEC candidates. FSW draws includes every stream

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I still haven’t receive my ITA, I qualify for both fsw and cec with score 466 or I won’t get an ITA because I qualify for FSW

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
I still haven’t receive my ITA, I qualify for both fsw and cec with score 466 or I won’t get an ITA because I qualify for FSW
I qualified for both as well..i'm still waiting for the ITA..score 457..it takes 2-24 hrs

Nirem

Jun 26, 2019
As much as I know, when you qualify for both it will be considered as cec. I am also qualified for both at 469 and still waiting for ita

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
You should receive an ITA if you qualify for CEC irrespective of FSW. If you qualify for both, it will not impact for CEC class draws. Are you residning in Canada or outside Canada with Canada experience?

Nirem

Jun 26, 2019
You should receive an ITA if you qualify for CEC irrespective of FSW. If you qualify for both, it will not impact for CEC class draws. Are you residning in Canada or outside Canada with Canada experience?
Does that matter?

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
I am CEC applicant, but currently outside of canada ..doest that matter ,is it enough to get a pr as cec considering todays trends?

Rushbury1986

Jun 24, 2019
Alright all, I hope you are all safe and well.

congrats to all those selected today...shame it wasn’t the FSW with that cut off score haha. I am waiting like most of you for the FSW draw, currently have 459 points. Only downside on May 26th I will lose 5 points due to my birthday. But on a plus note with more people being selected via PNP and cec and a decrease of people entering the pool I think the FSW crs cut off will decrease as well. Just a case of being patient and don’t lose hope. I have a feeling they will do an FSW draw soon.