+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 144th Draw - PNP

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
That is real, and their msg is loud and clear, until covid 19 issue is resolved, they will keep doing CEC draws only. So In next draw you are selected for sure, unless corona virus just vanish from this planet
Hi. where did you get the msg of CIC that they will only be doing CEC until Cvid19 is resolved? Im a CEC candidate too.

Reactions: Pgill2609

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Yup, that's what's frustrating me as well. They've already said processing of applications will take at least 6 months for anyone drawn now. So, as an FSW, even if I'm drawn now, it's not like I'd be able to leave immediately. It would be nice to at least have my application begin being processed.
I actually think the problem is because the VO staff in each of the countries have been pulled back (someone mentioned this earlier in one of the forums). Hence as there’s no one to look into your application wherever you are applying from; they cannot start with FSWs even if they wished. Let me know your thoughts.

eswarravipati

Apr 16, 2020
If the current CEC/PNP trend continues, can we expect the next FSW draw cutoff Score come down to 465 -467 range?

I am currently at 467 and by June , the score will drop to 462 due to age limit.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
If the current CEC/PNP trend continues, can we expect the next FSW draw cutoff Score come down to 465 -467 range?

I am currently at 467 and by June , the score will drop to 462 due to age limit.
Yes and I also think that more people will have a better chance at pnp programs because these scores can be achieved I'm very happy for everyone I'm just waiting to

Jkaur1993

Dec 14, 2019
I have one query. Today Canadian Experience Class draw came 455 and the last one was 464. Is that means is there less candidate were in the pool who belongs to CEC range 464-455. My question is that my CRS score is 454 and I am qualified for CEC class. If next draw come less than 455 is there any chances for me to get invitation?
Hoping for reply
Thank You
Regards
Jatinder

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Do you think the points will go.down more
That seems very definite now as CoVid is not going to vanish. So only PNP and CEC draws will happen. I was waiting at 462 for about 8 months then this month I got my 2 year work experience it jumped to 474 and I got ITA in the last 464 CEC draw. Draw will go down definitely hope for about 430s now

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
I have one query. Today Canadian Experience Class draw came 455 and the last one was 464. Is that means is there less candidate were in the pool who belongs to CEC range 464-455. My question is that my CRS score is 454 and I am qualified for CEC class. If next draw come less than 455 is there any chances for me to get invitation?
Hoping for reply
Thank You
Regards
Jatinder
Yes you will get ITA for sure if draw will be less than 454 that seems quite possible. There are more applications of FSW candidates with higher scores. CEC candidates have good influx under 455

eswarravipati

Apr 16, 2020
Yes and I also think that more people will have a better chance at pnp programs because these scores can be achieved I'm very happy for everyone I'm just waiting to
I have already applied for Ontario PNP and the current status is Decision in Progress since March 19, 2020.. I hope to get some update by end of this month.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all doing well. First of all congratulations to all who got or will get ITA from today's 145th Draw CRS 455 (CEC). I am at 459 (CEC) and waiting for an ITA. Just have a quick question regarding my job roles and duties. I am working as Returns Administrator and my NOC CODE is 1215.

Can anyone please advise if my roles and duties are good enough for NOC 1215 or do I need to make some changes? Following are my duties :
  • Responsible for the supply chain. Dispatching and assigning the orders based on client requirement.
  • Coordination with vendors to ensure a smooth delivery. Process customer’s RMA and determine disposition of returned product.
  • Handle the appointments and coordinating delivery schedules with the customers.
  • Process the invoices and purchasing transactions.
  • Assess,manage and mitigate the delivery issues when identified.
  • Responsible for the smooth operations of the systems, equipment and machinery. Arrange their maintenance and repair work.
  • Working on GERP and TMS software to generate RMA’s and loads. Process customer’s RMA and determine disposition of returned product.
  • Draw learning programs for the trainees and new joinees. Make them aware of safety procedures, company policies and the company culture.
  • Provide solutions to improve operational and processing efficiency in workflow.
Please let me know if I am good to move further with NOC 1215. Any comments much appreciated.

Thank you,