IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Congrats all - in rare second draw within the same day saw the lowest minimum CRS score requirement since October 2019. A second Express Entry draw took place on Thursday, April 9, where a total of 3,294 invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence were issued to Canadian Experience Class candidates with ranking scores of 464 and above.... This pandemic has given some of the guys ray of hope !!

Britt6111

Mar 28, 2020
Hello Team
I have a quick question, I got an invitation today which is bit strange because my points were 451 and I was waiting for may to update my work experience to 2 years.
I got an email today that there is an update in my profile and when I opened my profile, my points were 464, I don't know how my points got updated automatically because I didn't even login cic from months.
However, I got job offer on april 9th but I entered May as my start date when I entered the pool.

Should I accept the invite?
Our yearly work experience starts a month before the start date. So Technically from April 1st your work experience will be considered as 2 years

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Whay does that mean for us SKILLED WORKERS?
Relax - as long as this is not coming from
IRCC or Minister of immigration, just ignore such speculations.

at the same time, growing unemployment rate (as i mentioned earlier) is a growing concern for the government. March 2020 has left Canada with same unemployment rate as of 2008 recession impact.

hopefully GC will give some good news in coming days in response to such rumors.

At the same time, congrats to all who received ITA :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aysherman

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Our yearly work experience starts a month before the start date. So Technically from April 1st, your work experience will be considered as 2 years
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it
You mean information will automatically be updated on my profile month before my 2-year work experience completion because I didn't update my profile manually to 2 years.
Is it safe to accept the invitation or I should wait till 8th May
Should I decline it?

Thanks,

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it
You mean information will automatically be updated on my profile month before my 2-year work experience completion because I didn't update my profile manually to 2 years.
Is it safe to accept the invitation or I should wait till 8th May
Should I decline it?

Thanks,
It happens automatically. Don't worry accept ita and then submit your application after actually completing 2 years. It is perfectly safe to do so.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Should we just call the next one 'Next FSW Draw' or would it be blasphemous? If this pattern continues, who know how many threads we will create

Reactions: Mehjabeen Ahmed

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello,

I got ITA.
Yesterday I accept Ontario nomination and get 600 additional points.. previous score was 468 and new one is 1068.

It is been long journey. Trying from many years, but unable to get IELTS golden score. When i get that in October 2019, I was supper happy, but then i got to know that score would never come down to 468. I was disheartened again and get back to normal life. Fortunately, i got Ontario nomination on 15th jan, which changes everything. Now, I feel that hardwork of all these years paid off.

Though i do not have knowledge of life, but my suggestion to all of you is to have faith in yourself, and at the end hardwork never go wasted.

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Question guyz if you can help.

I am not sure where can I upload my WES

Should I make one pdf for WES, IELTS, Bachelor degree, Diploma and upload it to:
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)

Upload transcripts of Canadian Diploma at below option
Education Transcripts (required)

Any insights would be helpful Thank you

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Question guyz if you can help.

I am not sure where can I upload my WES

Should I make one pdf for WES, IELTS, Bachelor degree, Diploma and upload it to:
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)

Upload transcripts of Canadian Diploma at below option
Education Transcripts (required)

Any insights would be helpful Thank you
Upload everything in one file- that's what I did when I submitted my application - transcript, WES evaluation , diplomas etc

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
Got ITA, was at 473.
Congo to all who got the Invitation.
Just a Doubt
1)I have a 1-year Canadian exp but got laid off after 1 year and 2 days as our restaurant got shut down(covid-19). will it create a problem in processing? I hope it will not affect me.
2) DO i have to submit my Record of Employment as proff or salary slips are enough

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Got ITA, was at 473.
Congo to all who got the Invitation.
Just a Doubt
1)I have a 1-year Canadian exp but got laid off after 1 year and 2 days as our restaurant got shut down(covid-19). will it create a problem in processing? I hope it will not affect me.
2) DO i have to submit my Record of Employment as proff or salary slips are enough
If your 1 year was complete then you are good.

You need a reference letter from employer with all the necessary details mentioned by cic. Paystubs and T4s can be submitted as additional proof to make your case strong.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
I just got my ITA. Thank you everyone for warm wishes. Congratulations to everyone who got an ITA today and wishing all the FSW/FST candidates all the very best.

This has been an extremely long and exhausting journey. I am living in Canada since last 5 years and have a well paying job that I am very passionate about. Thought of leaving everything behind in next few months was terrible. I had score of 413>430>456>459 and then finally after getting L9 R9 S9 W7 I was able to bump up to 470. This formus was very helpful and supporting during this long wait so I will be here for other people as well. Lol sorry about the speech, I am just over the moon. :)
Congrats!!

Reactions: Angel1113