+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
anyone is Hoping for a draw today???

I know there are very very less chances but still is there anyone who is little hopeful like me.

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a question and I would be happy if anyone can answer.

can we say that after the last CEC draw (3232 invited) the same number of people have been cleared from the EE pool and 3232 must be deducted from 467+ range??? is this assumption true?
Hi, I was wondering the same too. Not only the CEC but the PNP draw (that happened after March 13th) can be deducted from 467+ range. However, its still hard to deduce the number of people remaining since it becomes harder to calculate how many new applicants are coming in at which range.
If anyone has an in-depth analysis of the pool distribution, please do share!

Moe.chattha

Dec 4, 2019
Quick question..im confused as some sites say that there is no kob offer requirement foe EOI to prince edward island but some say thata valid job offer is needed to apply.. i just lost 5 points and now at 462.. lost all hope so now looking to apply for prince edward island since im shoet on saskatchewan points aswell.. can someone plz clarify if a job offer is needed for prince ed island.. and if yes..how can one secure an offer while sitting in pakistan.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I am on 466 and was eligible for CEC. What a joke.
Don't worry, next draw should happen on April 8th which should be another PNP and CEC split like the recent one and you should be through. In the past, multiple draws of different programs happened on the same day and it looks like they are falling back to that pattern due to the current situation.

Sep 19, 2019
Hi. IRCC ceased all the Panel Physicians for upfront medical exam unitil further notice. How can I submit application without Upfront Medicals ? or should I wait ?

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
Hi. IRCC ceased all the Panel Physicians for upfront medical exam unitil further notice. How can I submit application without Upfront Medicals ? or should I wait ?
Submit your application since CIC said that we will send you a medical request. Google for detail information.

zempheth

Feb 26, 2020
Don't worry, next draw should happen on April 8th which should be another PNP and CEC split like the recent one and you should be through. In the past, multiple draws of different programs happened on the same day and it looks like they are falling back to that pattern due to the current situation.
why do you think it will be CEC+PNP again? why not all programs...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
why do you think it will be CEC+PNP again? why not all programs...
Timing of current pandemic and the recent CEC draw which never happened in 5 years is perfect and most of the CEC applications with proper documentation are approved within 3-4 months so they might want to fast-track those applications now.

zempheth

Feb 26, 2020
Timing of current pandemic and the recent CEC draw which never happened in 5 years is perfect and most of the CEC applications with proper documentation are approved within 3-4 months so they might want to fast-track those applications now.
interesting take. I don't see it that way. perhaps wishful thinking on my part as a FSW. we will see :)

Reactions: Issygn

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I really believe that if this was the intention of the IRCC, they would be transparent and inform this as one of their policy changes.
I mean, there are still places that have IELTS schedules opened, and probably a lot of people are booking these tests ASAP for the fear of losing a draw, even though they should be at home, instead of exposing themselves to the risk of taking the IELTS during a pandemic crisis. That includes both inland and outland candidates that are not eligible to CEC.
I'm pretty sure this is something that IRCC has considered. Therefore, if they really intended to continue for the following draws with CEC-only candidates, I believe they would already warned us, to avoid unnecessary expenses and dangerous displacements.

Reactions: |l|R|l| and Issygn