Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Agreed.. If that's the case, things are going to be very unpredictable.
But if there is no FSW draw, I would expect IRCC to come out and say they've paused the general draws. Cause otherwise people are spending money to enter the pool, expecting FSW draws, and there aren't any for the foreseeable future.

What's frustrating is that all my documents (to upload) are moving closer to their expiry dates, but without an ITA, the application isn't being processed.

rdsilva

Apr 1, 2020
But if there is no FSW draw, I would expect IRCC to come out and say they've paused the general draws. Cause otherwise people are spending money to enter the pool, expecting FSW draws, and there aren't any for the foreseeable future.

What's frustrating is that all my documents (to upload) are moving closer to their expiry dates, but without an ITA, the application isn't being processed.
If that's the case and in case they start it later, the cut of score will be higher

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Well... there is still time and we hope something happens

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020

Expecting a declaration from O

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
If there is no draw, it looks like they may be suspending draws for the moment, or just going with CEC draws perhaps and having maybe one a month?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Well... there is still time and we hope something happens
Yeah, it's only midday in Ottawa now. There have been later announcements as far as I know, so it could still happen.

If there is no draw, it looks like they may be suspending draws for the moment, or just going with CEC draws perhaps and having maybe one a month?
If that's the case, it'd be nice if they just said so. It's frustrating not knowing what is going on each week. Maybe if there's nothing today, someone should Tweet them asking about FSW draws again.

Reactions: Aysherman