+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Queendarline

Feb 19, 2020
I might be wrong, but I think someone on here fairly recently said there can be a bit of a delay when you update something. So, maybe log out and check back later.

Edit: yup, @Issygn has confirmed.
I am having same issue. I updated my partners ECA report for the last 4 hours and my crs score has still not updated. I am unable to log in now as well to see if any update has occurred.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am having same issue. I updated my partners ECA report for the last 4 hours and my crs score has still not updated. I am unable to log in now as well to see if any update has occurred.
Leave it for a while. Try logging in later today, and let us know if you get an error.

Who's hyped for today's draw?
Trying to meter my expectations, just in case it doesn't happen. But I'm hopeful. :)

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I heard the emails might take a while to arrive. Do we need to keep refreshing our profile as well?

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I tried going through other threads but not sure what time they received ITA. Members here should have a virtual party if it does happen today

Reactions: joconstantine

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
That just worsened my anxiety. I have seen the updated news as late as 8 hours from now, for previous draws.
Yes, I thought I'd seen that for previous ones - 8-9 hours from now, i.e. 5 pm Ottawa time. So, we may have to wait quite a while to find out.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You seem to be the most active user, my SA friend.
Haha! Quite possible. I find this forum very useful in keeping up-to-date with what's going on, as well as being able to give back by helping others with info, and empathizing with what we're all going through. :)

Reactions: joconstantine