File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry just a quick clarification. Does this mean that even if we get ITA, submit documents and apply, the processing time will be MORE than 6 months right?
If yes then it only sounds reasonable because as it stands, CIC staff are not working and they won't be for a while I guess until this Covid thing blows over.
Anyway, we all must keep hoping for the best but thanks for this info. It automatically means they will continue to issue ITAs but may take longer to process.
Yes - that's what it means. From the time you receive ITA and submit your complete application, you should expect it will take more than six months for your application to be processed.

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry just a quick clarification. Does this mean that even if we get ITA, submit documents and apply, the processing time will be MORE than 6 months right?
If yes then it only sounds reasonable because as it stands, CIC staff are not working and they won't be for a while I guess until this Covid thing blows over.
Anyway, we all must keep hoping for the best but thanks for this info. It automatically means they will continue to issue ITAs but may take longer to process.
It means that they will start FSW application after 6months which means after 1 year you will get your PR.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I wonder if this means there'll definitely be an all-inclusive draw on the 8th.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I wonder if this means there'll definitely be an all-inclusive draw on the 8th.
No - not necessarily. They are just guessing there will be a draw on the 8th.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Well we must remember that IRCC can do WHATEVER they want. It's we who limit them to a an 'only Wednesdays' draw. See what they did with the last CEC. So actually they can even conduct a draw any time especially since the times are out of the ordinary anyways.
But something that I see that provoked my thought was for them to publish the distribution of the scores for >450 last time. They did that solely for the benifit of ppl who are waiting, it shows that the system is not as brutal as ppl think it is.

Well yeah so you never know... Draw can happen anytime any day.

Stay positive guys. Hang in there:)

Reactions: Juswea

Mystic

Apr 1, 2020
So guys, please stay calm and hope for the best. No one knows what the score would be and if a draw will happen today or next few weeks. Under the current circumstances, we cannot use any of the previous data points to predict what the score will be. This is entirely a new unforeseen case, so we cannot expect/predict how the candidate queue changes. There are still some places in the World, that are still letting people take IELTS exam etc.. there could be a lot of people who finally got some time to finish their express entry application (especially people from US) which could increase the influx of the candidates. Considering majority of candidate influx is from Canada, USA & India - with IELTS test centers suspending exams across all these countries atleast until Mid April, I am looking forward for decrease in scores overall to as low as 463 ~ 465. But only if Canada continues to issue ITA's.

I am standing at 467 since December 10th. Have further scope to rise it by 9 points by retaking IELTS. I never thought I will have to wait this long but certainly things have changed over the last couple of months.