+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 140th Draw

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Good news is that the CEC candidates who seem to have good CRS scores have been reduced but another thing is that we can’t even tell when the next draw will occur .
The fact they had a draw today, on top of the PNP-only held at the usual draw frequency, I'd say they are planning to keep on schedule, and the next one will be April 1st. Whether or not it's a PNP/CEC-only draw again is going to be the next big question.

Reactions: pedromeucci

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
How long before the draw day you have to submit your profile in order to count for the current draw?
If you're 468 and above you just have to have submitted your profile before the draw.
If you're 467 then it will come down to how long before the draw. Then you need to have submitted before the tie-breaker date.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
The fact they had a draw today, on top of the PNP-only held at the usual draw frequency, I'd say they are planning to keep on schedule, and the next one will be April 1st. Whether or not it's a PNP/CEC-only draw again is going to be the next big question.
Yeah. hopefully it becomes an open draw

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
How can they discriminate between cec people and others? It means that the one who doesn't have Canadian experience would not get an invitation even with the score above 467?!

Reactions: abqalhamairi

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I understand your point of view, but you dont know how much your new score is, therefore, when you try to put your ielts score, you will not be able to pin-point your exact grade, neither will you provide your TRF. I am sorry to tell you that presenting false information is considered to be misrepresentation and you are not allowed to do that.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
How can they discriminate between cec people and others? It means that the one who doesn't have Canadian experience would not get an invitation even with the score above 467?!
Yes, they would not. They should do an FSW only draw next but that will never happen.

Reactions: hamhk202

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
just got the email from IRCC. if youre 467 or + and under CEC, be patient and you will receive the email soon

Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
Taking into account the current situation and travel restrictions, it makes perfect sense to focus on people who are currently in Canada, and I'm guessing the vast majority of CEC applicants are.