+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 140th Draw

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
The draw today and the last one show us there are inviting people per program. Do you believe that this could be something new that they want to experiment? splitting draw per immigration program available or something similar?

Congrats to all.
I'm putting last week's draw down to IRCC deciding to stress-test any new procedures they've enacted on a small group before implementing it on a larger scale. Happy with the results they've gone ahead.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Can take up to 24 hours. I'm waiting too.

General advice is to wait until you meet your 1 year on April 10th before submitting your application. You have 60 days to submit so you're good.

A typo probably.
I just got the e-mail with the invitation! :)

Reactions: wOW29

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Congrats!! There are always times like this
Just got my email "A message about your application is waiting for you." I'm crying and laughing at the same time. Can't believe! I wish the best of luck for everyone in the pool still waiting,

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
You should get ITA even with that. The only problem will be how you will be able to get your documents
Ya. I'm expecting I still will.

I have all my documents already. Medical done, IELTS, WES, Police certificates, employment letters. I had a previous application that was withdrawn when an ex-employer would only give me a "standard reference" instead of one as per IRCC guidelines.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Good enough and congrats . Get it done
Ya. I'm expecting I still will.

I have all my documents already. Medical done, IELTS, WES, Police certificates, employment letters. I had a previous application that was withdrawn when an ex-employer would only give me a "standard reference" instead of one as per IRCC guidelines.

Reactions: Canex17

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Good news is that the CEC candidates who seem to have good CRS scores have been reduced but another thing is that we can’t even tell when the next draw will occur .

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
That CEC draw was February 20, 2015.
followed by regular draw February 27.
May be April 1st will be our lucky day.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I am a cec applicant. I submitted my profile on December 3rd. However i have updated my acount on March 20 will that have an impact of me not getting the ita?

Also, my ielts score has been declared online and I applied for remark and got the remark letter from IDP but due to the virus i wont be able to collect my hard copy result until April mid as the test center employees are working from home. Is it okay if i take a snapshot of the email, online results and the remark letter from IDP and include that in my application and submit it and later during my application process i submit the hard copy pdf online once i receive it for my ielts?
did you get a grade adjustment mentioned in the email or was your grade remained the same? because if it was changed, you should receive a new TRF.