+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 140th Draw

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
we are going to see massive drop in CRS in coming draws.
the pool is going to clear up in next 4-5 months.
after 4-5 month the score will go down to zero (0)
without IELTS and WES no one will come to pool and its a lottery for all the pending cases.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
without IELTS and WES no one will come to pool and its a lottery for all the pending cases.
That's not a good thing though. Canada needs new, high-scoring people to enter the pool constantly, to fuel its economy. Not to mention I highly doubt IELTS and WES will remain closed for that long. I don't think any of us should be hoping for our own success based on the demise of someone else's. Those people waiting for language and education results also deserve a chance to compete for PR in the pool.

sidpat1

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys,
It's good to see the sub division based on ranks.
I am sitting in the pool with CRS score of 459 (without wife),
So do I have a chance at this score.
Or if I add my wife then my score drops to 455.
Is it wise to be in the pool alone.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
That's not a good thing though. Canada needs new, high-scoring people to enter the pool constantly, to fuel its economy. Not to mention I highly doubt IELTS and WES will remain closed for that long. I don't think any of us should be hoping for our own success based on the demise of someone else's. Those people waiting for language and education results also deserve a chance to compete for PR in the pool.
someones loss is others gain here in this case, its unfair for many for sure but destiny has some other choice for all low scores here.
Its will be miracle to see because in few months the pool will have zero file due to lack of WES and IELTS

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
someones loss is others gain here in this case, its unfair for many for sure but destiny has some other choice for all low scores here.
Its will be miracle to see because in few months the pool will have zero file due to lack of WES and IELTS
Well that's taking it a bit too far don't you think, with the notion of pool becoming 0...

But hey.. If it happens it will be a miracle indeed :)

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
This is going too far. I don’t think score will come below 470 any time soon. I don’t understand why people are having so high hope even though I am at 469, I am still thinking about increasing my ielts score.

Mazal

Mar 21, 2020
Results: Rounds of invitations

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – March 18, 2020
Provincial Nominee Program

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 668 Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 668th or above

Date and time of round: March 19, 2020 at 02:04:06 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 720

Tie-breaking rule: March 19, 2020 at 02:04:06 UTC
  • If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Footnotes
Footnote *
Candidates from the Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.
Return to footnote*referrer
See previous rounds
HI i receive an ITA under ontarion PNP french speaker stream is there someone in the same situation for us to share infos

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This is going too far. I don’t think score will come below 470 any time soon. I don’t understand why people are having so high hope even though I am at 469, I am still thinking about increasing my ielts score.
Yes, exactly. And my point was that it's undignified to celebrate someone else's loss, whether or not that loss benefits you. It's by no means a "good thing" that there are delays for WES and IELTS at present. The reason for that is that there's an international pandemic busy killing people. I understand that it has somewhat positive implications for certain people, and that they take what they can get, but with high enough scores, and patience, they may get in anyway.

If anyone's score isn't high enough, here are ways to improve it. Again, I expect within a week or two there will be another "standard" draw, and these numbers won't change much. It is in Canada's best interests, economically, to keep ITA scores as high as possible. The scoring system is designed such that those who are let in will provide the maximum benefit to the local economy, integrate easily, etc.

The social distancing-based closures are not set to continue forever, and Ontario is not on lock-down like California is. I trust IRCC has measures in place to maintain status quo for the upcoming draws.

Let us remain positive not only for ourselves, but also for those trying to get their documents, and enter the pool.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Yes, exactly. And my point was that it's undignified to celebrate someone else's loss, whether or not that loss benefits you. It's by no means a "good thing" that there are delays for WES and IELTS at present. The reason for that is that there's an international pandemic busy killing people. I understand that it has somewhat positive implications for certain people, and that they take what they can get, but with high enough scores, and patience, they may get in anyway.

If anyone's score isn't high enough, here are ways to improve it. Again, I expect within a week or two there will be another "standard" draw, and these numbers won't change much. It is in Canada's best interests, economically, to keep ITA scores as high as possible. The scoring system is designed such that those who are let in will provide the maximum benefit to the local economy, integrate easily, etc.

The social distancing-based closures are not set to continue forever, and Ontario is not on lock-down like California is. I trust IRCC has measures in place to maintain status quo for the upcoming draws.

Let us remain positive not only for ourselves, but also for those trying to get their documents, and enter the pool.
You do not get it right. WES delayed my report for 3 months because it was busy with assessing the documents of thousands sitting below 400. I got my report in October instead of July and my score 464 was not high enough at that time. And I lost 5 points in November due to my age. Is this fair?

Additionally, there should be a country quota on this program because almost half of the pool is from the X country where English is commonly spoken and university Cost is relatively low. It’s not fair to treat them equally with people who pays a lot of money for study and a lot of energy to learn english from zero. A degree from Cambridge cannot be equal to some degrees from unrecognized universities which require double verification usually.

If Canada’a intention is to give PR cards Mostly to one country, Justin should let us know and we will either look for other immigration options or stay wherever we are.

Reactions: monti12

Immibug

Mar 15, 2020
You do not get it right. WES delayed my report for 3 months because it was busy with assessing the documents of thousands sitting below 400. I got my report in October instead of July and my score 464 was not high enough at that time. And I lost 5 points in November due to my age. Is this fair?

Additionally, there should be a country quota on this program because almost half of the pool is from the X country where English is commonly spoken and university Cost is relatively low. It’s not fair to treat them equally with people who pays a lot of money for study and a lot of energy to learn english from zero. A degree from Cambridge cannot be equal to some degrees from unrecognized universities which require double verification usually.

If Canada’a intention is to give PR cards Mostly to one country, Justin should let us know and we will either look for other immigration options or stay wherever we are.
If you don't mind, may I please know your country/location?

Reactions: chemistesa