+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
The fact that we didn’t see draw today does come as surprise, we all had that doubt. Keep doing ur best by improving ur scores. It’s not over until u win.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Simple logic... The future is already bleak for even those who have COPR and have received ITAs in the past because borders are closed now. Situation is getting worst day by day. Even if draw happens and outland candidates recieve ITA, there is no need to be excited anymore seriously.
Just pray that world gets out of the Covid so that the life becomes normal.
I saw a post from a guy who has packed up everything (resigned from job, have confirmed tickets and visa, kids left the school) yet he is unable to travel. Imagine yourself in such situation.
Stay safe people.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Simple logic... The future is already bleak for even those who have COPR and have received ITAs in the past because borders are closed now. Situation is getting worst day by day. Even if draw happens and outland candidates recieve ITA, there is no need to be excited anymore seriously.
I saw a post from a guy who has packed up everything (resigned from job, have confirmed tickets and visa, kids left the school) yet he is unable to travel. Imagine yourself in such situation.
Stay safe people.
Yes, remain positive, and stay safe,

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
As I said previously, please don't base your hopes on the spread of corona and low CRS. There is no need to be excited about closure of IELTS and delay in ECA and the resulting impact on CRS.
As a result of economic recession, Canada may reconsider its immigration targets.
Stay positive and safe folks.

Srikanth49

Jan 13, 2020
Stay safe people.
Lol that is hilarious. Hahahah

rupen393

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm afraid many draws in the near future might get cancelled due to the pandemic situation.:confused:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Is there any chance the draw actually did happen today, and ITAs could still be sent? Or are we sure it's too late?

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
If country is in recession then they will not invite immigrants. Because if they can’t give jobs to Canadians (Inland people) how they will give job and benefits to new immigrants .