+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
pardon my ignorance but whats EOR?
it's Enquiry on results , basically when you appeal your marks in any section of the test if you feel you've been awarded an unfair band.
in my case i got 6.5 in Writing , i applied for the EOR and hopefully they increase it to 7. if that happens my crs will jump to 470.

Aswin Kumar

Mar 18, 2020
it's Enquiry on results , basically when you appeal your marks in any section of the test if you feel you've been awarded an unfair band.
in my case i got 6.5 in Writing , i applied for the EOR and hopefully they increase it to 7. if that happens my crs will jump to 470.
I was in the same situation bro! I applied for EOR too. Unfortunately it didn't change for me! I gave my exam again! But some people have got their scores up! Chances really are 50:50.
I honestly didn't prepare well though!
How do you think you wrote ur essay?

babygigix

Mar 4, 2020
right. goodlck!

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I was in the same situation bro! I applied for EOR too. Unfortunately it didn't change for me! I gave my exam again! But some people have got their scores up! Chances really are 50:50.
I remember applying for an EOR. They changed both writing from 6.5 to 7 and speaking from 7 to 8. They pay you back if your score change.
good luck

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I believe my essay achieved all tasks requested, i had well structured paragraphs, good intro & conclusion. used decent & uncommon vocab.
I followed Jay's video on E2IELTS - how to achieve 8+ in writing , and included complex sentences or diverse grammar throughout the essay.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe it’s because April has 5 Wednesday’s, but they intent on doing the FST draw on May, so they’re doing that to avoid 3 draws on April.
Or maybe it’s simply because they shutdown the EE for now. Impossible to actually know.