+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Its not in the OINP list, gotta wait for ITA. My NOC is 2175 and I am hoping to receive a NOI from them in the next tech draw whenever that happens. My score will drop in November this year, losing score because of age really sucks.

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
I wonder, at age of 30, CLB10, two or more degrees and CRS 469. Do I stand a chance? It has been months of waiting :(

I do have hopes that score will at least touch 469, but can never be sure. With B'day in September (enough time), I hope I get through. Is anyone doing internal tracker?
Are you me? No, wait, my birthday is in 20 days :(

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Guys, I have been trying to accept NOI for ontario, but their website takes ages to load and keeps me waiting for hours only to be my connection to reset. Why is this website so bugged?? I cant even login

zoexxy

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know how could I apply for provincial nomination? CRS 470 and can't afford to wait for more time as birthday is approaching. Thinking about how to get the 600 points

canadaee2021

Nov 26, 2019
I had started at 388 when Express Entry started. Then I struggled to get 8777 and finally score reached 435 but minimum CRS cut off for 2019 was 438. In between did a PG diploma. By that time IELTS expired. Again wrote IELTS thrice and got 8.5 8 7 7 after EOR. Finally settled at 468 now. Married with a kid. Adding spouse is giving 462. So applied as spouse not accompanying.
Could you please share what PG diploma you did?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Just to check how account registration and EE profiles work on the IRCC website, I created a new GCKey and created a fake EE profile with random crap information and the profile entered the pool with a score of 478, there is not even an email verification to validate new accounts and it took me about 5 minutes to do all this. Seriously WTF? How can they not even have some way to validate users with email or phone number? I withdrew the profile immediately and I think this can become a serious problem as it is very easy to flood the pool with fake profiles.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Just to check how account registration and EE profiles work on the IRCC website, I created a new GCKey and created a fake EE profile with random crap information and the profile entered the pool with a score of 478, there is not even an email verification to validate new accounts and it took me about 5 minutes to do all this. Seriously WTF? How can they not even have some way to validate users with email or phone number? I withdrew the profile immediately and I think this can become a serious problem as it is very easy to flood the pool with fake profiles.
I do believe that is what is happening already. Especially by individuals trying to scam people for good ielts results without even attempting the test. They would try to create fake profiles and keep the CRS elevated to trap desperate people.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I've been thinking about this a lot actually.

How do we know that a lot of these high scoring profiles are not bogus? Is the system not open to manipulation?

I feel like IRCC should implement a preliminary analysis of the profile, where they verify the ECA number and language test result reference at least before profiles become active in the pool.