+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
So I need to register and create One Key account. Right?

Do you suggest I accept the invite? My NOI expires at 29 march, only have one more draw in between
If I were you, yes I'd start working on OINP application now.
You could wait till next draw then decide whether to submit it

psawardekar

Jan 20, 2020
Guys, my individual CRS is 472 (29yr old, masters with 3yrs experience, IELTS, 8877(RLWS). However I'm married. My wife has diploma n degree(two or more degrees).. so, after a lot of persuasion answered IELTS and scored 6.5, 7.5, 7, 6. (RLWS).

now our combined score comes to 468 which I thought would be enough but last 6 months the cutoff has not touched it. we waited bit too long I guess to act up n finally decided that she need to appear for IELTS again this March 21st, whose results will be out by 5th April.(so missing the draw on 1st April) if she scores 7877 (CLB band 9), our score jumps to 474...

even if everything goes as expected, we get just one draw to apply on 18th April. after that I turn 30 n loose 5 points effectively settling for 469 again. :(
even worst is, April has 3 Wednesdays. as per the history of draws, whenever there are 3 Wednesdays in a month, one of them will be FST draw.

If I apply as an individual, I might possibly get an ITA next draw but her individual score will be 462 ( assuming she scores 7877).

I know that I can sponsor her after I complete 1 year in Canada but leaving her behind for 1 yr is not an option for me... Is there any way I can apply as an individual n take her along??(maybe on tourist visa?)

is there any possible way we can crack the system?? WHAT SHOULD I DO IN APRIL?? TAKE THAT ONE SHOT ON 18TH AS COUPLE OR APPLY AS AN INDIVIDUAL BEFORE THAT N GET THROUGH N SOMEHOW GET MY WIFE ALONG (IF I CAN, HOW??)!!!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
know that I can sponsor her after I complete 1 year in Canada
You don't need to wait one year to sponsor your spouse.

Is there any way I can apply as an individual n take her along??(maybe on tourist visa?)
It is possible.

Your best bet is to apply together. There are a lot of variables in applying alone and taking wife on TRV. The biggest one is whether her TRV will be approved. If she doesn't have travel history there are chances that her travel visa would be refused. If travel visa is approved and she goes with you she won't be eligible for provincial health coverage and you would need to make sure to buy health insurance for her.

shahbaz001

Mar 5, 2020
I received ITA on March 4th 2020. My score was shown my EE profile 495 with 2 years of Canadian experience. But my 2 years experience will be completed on April 25th. If they doesn't consider 2 year experience by point will 472, which is still higher then cut-off. Can i submit my file before 25th April?

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
I just enrolled for French classes focused on TEF. There are levels and each levels need 60 hours. They have provided the course materials but I have also downloaded Duolingo, YouTube videos and exercises online. I will be able to give more insight after a couple of more weeks on which resource is working best.
Is that online based?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Withdrawing their profile woud mean there is chance he miss a draw by a cut-off in the future. It's logical to always stay in the pool.
I never suggested to withdraw the profile. I said the application should be submitted after April 21, when he completes one year, against the current ITA only

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I received ITA on March 4th 2020. My score was shown my EE profile 495 with 2 years of Canadian experience. But my 2 years experience will be completed on April 25th. If they doesn't consider 2 year experience by point will 472, which is still higher then cut-off. Can i submit my file before 25th April?
Yes you can. Unless your profile was created after the cut-off date. If not, then you can submit your profile

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
People are creating fake profiles and declining the invite every time. Because there is no application fee that is why people are creating fake profiles. Furthermore, we can see that there is not variations in CRS. Strange, how new people around 3700 are able to get more than 471 points.
Everyone should have to complain make a complaint and suggest the application fee and proof of physical address for express entry to reduce this kind of thing.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
People are creating fake profiles and declining the invite every time. Because there is no application fee that is why people are creating fake profiles. Furthermore, we can see that there is not variations in CRS. Strange, how new people around 3700 are able to get more than 471 points.
Everyone should have to complain make a complaint and suggest the application fee and proof of physical address for express entry to reduce this kind of thing.
This is possible since there is no check in the system to uniquely identify candidates and anyone can create an EE profile with bogus information and a very high score.

For the latest draw, 3900+ new candidates with 471+ score entered the pool or improved their score in just two weeks!

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Why people wanna create fake profile and then decline ITA??

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
So that their fake profile goes back into the pool and they can decline subsequent ITA's as many times as they want lol. Hope nobody is doing something crazy like this.
I think if this is a significant issue, IRCC should be alerted and do something about this already.

Reactions: ifraseem