+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Bro you are wrong. On the day you got ITA, your information should be correct. If you got ITA with false information then your application will be rejected. That is why they lock profile after ITA. This is reality and you can ask other experienced members of forum. They give 60 days to prepare documents, not for becoming eligible. Canadian immigiration is a very delicate matter and its impossible to fool them. Any misrepresentaion of facts can bar a person for 5 years.
Your information is correct, you receive the ITA even if you don't have the 3 years of experience on the date. Your dates are accurately put, it's the system which provides you the ITA.

This is because they already factor that you will have it by the time you submit your AOR.

Otherwise, the system would wait for you to already have the 3 years of experience at ITA date before providing you the additional points. But it doesn't, that's why you see many people in this situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanglechuu

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
If you decline the application then it means you wasted a chance of some poor guy in this draw. Please Submitt your profile with real info. Bro People are dying for canada and you are wasting ITAs .
Also, i think that your provided info should be correct on 4 March. They will see that on 4th march how much experience did you have when you got invitaion. If this invitaion is based on false information, they would reject your application. And can ban you for 5 year in worst case for misrepresting the facts. So i suggest dont take risk. For more authentic advice, you can meet consultant in your area and discuss matter.
Please don't misguide people. He will be fine if he submits his profile after 21st of April since he will have completed 1 year by then. Your post will further lead him to reject the ITA, if not anything else

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No one is blaming them bro. It says that they have ability to control crs to a certain extent. But it doesnt mean they can drop it to 450 or 440. They can drop it 465 maximum. Imagine if they had invited 4500 in this draw. 4500 is no more an inrealistic number. Cutoff would have been dropped to 468. Above all, we all still have room for improvements. But here comes another problem. Canada is one step ahead of us. When we are done with our improvemnts, trend changes by 10 points rise. So all i want to say is that they should give a chance to those people who have improved to 465 but trend changed after october in a blink as FST draw took place. What is the fault of those guys who just moved from 455 to 465. Now when they will move to 475, trend would be 485.
I understand your frustration. I believe the CIC is just following their plan. They invite as many people as they can process in their respective timelines. Should they invite more people each draw, they will be creating the backlog of people waiting for PPR. All the speculation here about CIC playing with the score is not correct. That is my point. The trend changes because of the number of qualified people applying, CIC does not care whether the CRS cut-off is at 470 or 420 it's all the same for them as long as they fulfill their plan.

Not trying to offend or anything like that.
The only option we have is to strive improving our scores and pray that the number of people who can score well prefer not going to Canada.

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
1. Will the next round i.e. draw 140 be in the second quarter ?

2. Do PNP invitations subside as the year goes by ?

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Man you should not be declining the ITA. You are wasting one candidate’s ITA. You will be fine if you submit after you complete 1 year. Think of all the people who would love to be in your place of even getting an ITA
Withdrawing their profile woud mean there is chance he miss a draw by a cut-off in the future. It's logical to always stay in the pool.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Withdrawing their profile woud mean there is chance he miss a draw by a cut-off in the future. It's logical to always stay in the pool.
No, the point is withdrawing from the pool until he completes the year required, and then re-entering the pool afterwards to accept the ITA.

I know he probably will not do this.

But it also means he is going to keep costing someone an ITA with every round of invitations in between which is very unfair.

All he really needs to do is accept the ITA and wait for the period of time to be done before he submits his AOR.

I'm sad for the people desperate to receive an ITA who are missing out because he is receiving an ITA and will keep declining it.

Last edited:

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
I applied for revaluation for my computer based ielts from IDp in noida location
I gave exam on 24th feb and got result on 29th feb and applied revaluation on 29th feb
When will I get revaluation based on you people's recent experience with IDP

Maverick23

Feb 17, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2021
Nomination.....
15-12-2020
AOR Received.
01-02-2021
Med's Done....
31-12-2020
5 yrs and nothing ? Did u gradually increase ur score at different timings or u started with 468 ( which I doubt ) ?
I had started at 388 when Express Entry started. Then I struggled to get 8777 and finally score reached 435 but minimum CRS cut off for 2019 was 438. In between did a PG diploma. By that time IELTS expired. Again wrote IELTS thrice and got 8.5 8 7 7 after EOR. Finally settled at 468 now. Married with a kid. Adding spouse is giving 462. So applied as spouse not accompanying.

Last edited:

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020

shroud_ak

Sep 4, 2019
Bro you are wrong. On the day you got ITA, your information should be correct. If you got ITA with false information then your application will be rejected. That is why they lock profile after ITA. This is reality and you can ask other experienced members of forum. They give 60 days to prepare documents, not for becoming eligible. Canadian immigration is a very delicate matter and its impossible to fool them. Any misrepresentaion of facts can bar a person for 5 years.
Seems like a lot of people are having misunderstanding of the system. No one is giving wrong information or cheating in this case.
Example: If a person starts work at April 30th, he/she will get an ITA at beginning of March. Because system calculates the month only, not date. System recognizes you as a 1 year experienced candidate in March. But in real case, if you get your AOR before the exact date of your 1 yr experience, you will get rejected by cic officers who deal with your case. I know it's confusing. Think it logically, you will get what I mean.

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
If you decline the application then it means you wasted a chance of some poor guy in this draw. Please Submitt your profile with real info. Bro People are dying for canada and you are wasting ITAs .
Also, i think that your provided info should be correct on 4 March. They will see that on 4th march how much experience did you have when you got invitaion. If this invitaion is based on false information, they would reject your application. And can ban you for 5 year in worst case for misrepresting the facts. So i suggest dont take risk. For more authentic advice, you can meet consultant in your area and discuss matter.
Here we go again.
That song will never stop I guess
System COUNTS MONTHS NOT DAYS.
Real info? Did you even try to create EE profile? How are you going to show end date for your current job, can you tell me? If you started to work in March 2020 guess when the system will give you points for 1 year? In February 2021! Not in March!!!
...And before you advise to withdraw that profile or create it only after one year, please-please, read something about PNP and tie breaking rule.
You can ask IRCC to fix this if you really want.
@harbee just accept ITA once you have 1 year.

Reactions: Abeniade

shroud_ak

Sep 4, 2019
Here we go again.
That song will never stop I guess
System COUNTS MONTHS NOT DAYS.
Real info? Did you even try to create EE profile? How are you going to show end date for your current job, can you tell me? If you started to work in March 2020 guess when the system will give you points for 1 year? In February 2021! Not in March!!!
...And before you advise to withdraw that profile or create it only after one year, please-please, read something about PNP and tie breaking rule.
You can ask IRCC to fix this if you really want.
@harbee just accept ITA once you have 1 year.
Yeah, I feel really sad seeing people suggest to reject ITAs in this case...For the candidate self, he/she could lose a lot by doing that...time...and chances...
For rest of people in pool, one ITA is wasted, 1 more competitor is added.

Reactions: NvzooTor

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Guys help me out here please. I have received PNP NOI from ontario, currently have 468 points. Current looks like I have to accept it and move on with my application.

One small confusion, after NOI, do I need to create new One key on ontario Eportal or my current EE profile will also work? Thanks for your help in advance

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys help me out here please. I have received PNP NOI from ontario, currently have 468 points. Current looks like I have to accept it and move on with my application.

One small confusion, after NOI, do I need to create new One key on ontario Eportal or my current EE profile will also work? Thanks for your help in advance
You need to register ONekey and apply on OINP website. It's a separate system from EE