App. Filed.......
01-02-2021
Nomination.....
15-12-2020
AOR Received.
01-02-2021
Med's Done....
31-12-2020
this was my last draw at CRS 467 before my birthday. pretty devastated since I could have applied any time prior to October.. just bad timing i guess. i am from a very similar country to Canada, Australia, so I just hope whoever has taken my place has their ITA mean a lot to them. To be honest though i have been shocked to see how many people have falsified information or pre-empted milestones to get an ITA. its disgraceful...
I'm also in the same boat. Gonna be 30 and losing 5 points next month. At 468 now. Devastated. I have been in the express system since its start. 5 years and still nothing!

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I'm also in the same boat. Gonna be 30 and losing 5 points next month. At 468 now. Devastated. I have been in the express system since its start. 5 years and still nothing!
5 yrs and nothing ? Did u gradually increase ur score at different timings or u started with 468 ( which I doubt ) ?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
No point of losing hope. I have just started learning French and hoping to upgrade my score before the end of this year. The CRS cutoff will not come down to the 450s or early 460s anytime soon if the influx of high CRS score applications continue and I refuse to give up yet. My suggestion to everyone below 470s, let's not crib, cry or get frustrated and instead channel all this negativity into more efforts to improve your score.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
It's not that people have provided false information, but the system allows people to use the 60 days provided for them to send their application post-ITA as included in the calculation for the work experience, i.e. 3 years to get 50 points.

However, many of them are scared that because on the date of the draw, they didn't have 3 years already completed, their application may be rejected.

I wish they would just follow the advice to include the period in their days to apply post-ITA. So let's say you need one more month to reach 3 years of experience, then send your application at least 30 days after receiving the ITA to cover this period.

What sucks is when such people decline their ITAs, they in order to wait for the next round of invitation. They're basically wasting an ITA that could have gone to someone else.

Reactions: Tanglechuu

Raziz

Feb 4, 2020
No point of losing hope. I have just started learning French and hoping to upgrade my score before the end of this year. The CRS cutoff will not come down to the 450s or early 460s anytime soon if the influx of high CRS score applications continue and I refuse to give up yet. My suggestion to everyone below 470s, let's not crib, cry or get frustrated and instead channel all this negativity into more efforts to improve your score.
Can you please tell which resources or classes you are taking to learn French ? Even I want to start with French .

Reactions: TADF chemist

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Agree with learning French approach. Too many people just look at the CRS score only. Don't forget you need a career no matter what, learning a new language does help.

Reactions: Owen Takudzwa

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
It's not that people have provided false information, but the system allows people to use the 60 days provided for them to send their application post-ITA as included in the calculation for the work experience, i.e. 3 years to get 50 points.

However, many of them are scared that because on the date of the draw, they didn't have 3 years already completed, their application may be rejected.

I wish they would just follow the advice to include the period in their days to apply post-ITA. So let's say you need one more month to reach 3 years of experience, then send your application at least 30 days after receiving the ITA to cover this period.

What sucks is when such people decline their ITAs, they in order to wait for the next round of invitation. They're basically wasting an ITA that could have gone to someone else.
Bro you are wrong. On the day you got ITA, your information should be correct. If you got ITA with false information then your application will be rejected. That is why they lock profile after ITA. This is reality and you can ask other experienced members of forum. They give 60 days to prepare documents, not for becoming eligible. Canadian immigiration is a very delicate matter and its impossible to fool them. Any misrepresentaion of facts can bar a person for 5 years.

Reactions: sanjunairb

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Can you please tell which resources or classes you are taking to learn French ? Even I want to start with French .
I just enrolled for French classes focused on TEF. There are levels and each levels need 60 hours. They have provided the course materials but I have also downloaded Duolingo, YouTube videos and exercises online. I will be able to give more insight after a couple of more weeks on which resource is working best.

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
this was my last draw at CRS 467 before my birthday. pretty devastated since I could have applied any time prior to October.. just bad timing i guess. i am from a very similar country to Canada, Australia, so I just hope whoever has taken my place has their ITA mean a lot to them. To be honest though i have been shocked to see how many people have falsified information or pre-empted milestones to get an ITA. its disgraceful...
In a similar boat. At 469, so was really hoping for a large draw. My points are going from painfully hopeful to pretty much non-existent in about 20 days, with my next birthday.

What I really hate is that I had a golden window between May and Oct last year that I squandered because of constantly delaying the ILTES. Which turned out to be an extremely stupid choice because I got a band 9 with about a week of work later in the year, only for it to be of little use draw after draw :(

So, now I'm pretty left with much-trying everything - old employer's job offer, PNP nomination, re-learning French - etc, etc, to try and get in.

Last edited:

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
There were roughly 5.3k candidates who joined the pool with 450+ score. All of a sudden the story has changed into a nightmare especially for people who have spent years reaching 450 - 465.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I am afraid if they will decrease no of ITA again in next draw. 3600 next time would be disastrous for most of us

Owen Takudzwa

Jun 20, 2019
I am exactly in the same boat and am learning french. Let's share experiences and ideas, je cherche quelq'un avec qui parler en francais. Contactez moi SVP; +263775168743 sur watsapp.