+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
there should be a draw today. Last week was an anomaly, the draw was released much earlier around 10 am toronto time.

The usual pattern is between noon and 1 pm. So there is still another 3 hours to go before you lose hope.

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Can PR has posted the new draw even though there is no draw yet crazy app!

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
As an international students finished 4 yrs university in engineering, I do believe we deserve more points considering our contribution to tuition & tax to the country. But one thing I feel making no sense is that people holding 2 college certs, which can be done online or taking only 1 year to complete, are ranking higher then a 4 years university diploma holder. Can you imagine how much effort & money an UofT student put in? And they are ranking lower...
Yes I do understand being Canadian student and then working here. You are absolutely correct.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
As an international student finished 4 yrs university in engineering, I do believe we deserve more points considering our contribution to tuition & tax to the country. But one thing I feel making no sense is that people holding 2 college certs, which can be done online or taking only 1 year to complete, are ranking higher then a 4 years university diploma holder. Can you imagine how much effort & money an UofT student put in? And they are ranking lower...
In order to claim "2 or more" one of those needs to be at least 3 years in duration. So generally they are putting in 4-5 years of study.

shroud_ak

Sep 4, 2019
In order to claim "2 or more" one of those needs to be at least 3 years in duration. So generally they are putting in 4-5 years of study.
I know a lot of ppl doing 2 degrees same time in college within 3 years. Reason behind that is courses are much easier than uni ones.